Rams await Tre Mason report, expect him for offseason program | Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Interesting. Anyone know why he counts against the cap.

Rams need to resign him!

I think as long as you have an official offer out to a player that they can accept at any point they technically count against the cap. This way you cant have multiple offers out there that together would but you over the cap and they both get accepted. Could be wrong but thats my guess

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I remember last preseason, Mason was talking a lot how he wasn't giving up the #1 RB spot. Meaning, he would play so well that Gurley would be on the bench mostly. We know that didn't happen and no one, except him, expected that to happen. My outsider view was that he couldn't handle the demotion. He played like crap and fumbled at horrific times. Near the end of the year, my gut would clench when he got the ball..somewhat reminiscent of Wendell Tyler back in the day!:puke:

I want Benny, not this clown.

He had only 75 carries last year so cant really say he played like crap. He ran for over 700 yards as a rookie just last year and if he doesn't have any more issues he would compliment gurley great ...but yes I agree Benny needs to come back he helps in alot of ways

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had only 75 carries last year so cant really say he played like crap. He ran for over 700 yards as a rookie just last year and if he doesn't have any more issues he would compliment gurley great ...but yes I agree Benny needs to come back he helps in alot of ways

Sorry man, he sucked. He had 75 carries at a 2,9 per carry average. He had 3 fumbles, in the Skins, Bears, and last Niners games (all losses). He rarely looked good, and could rarely find a hole to run through, to save his life...I swear to God he was starting to give me ulcers everytime he touched the ball..jmo..and YES, we need Benny Cunningham!