Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Wow, did that fumble change the game?... and they needed to get the ground game going. What the Vikes did with McKinnon, the Rams had to do with Gurley in the 2nd half.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Got to keep reminding myself that I was good with these guys finishing with 7 to 8 wins this year.

But McVay should have learned from that Seattle game. Instead, its deja vu and they come out and shit the bed.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We really need to rethink the "number one offense in the league" talk. Washington, Seattle, and Minnesota have all shut us down

Psycho_X

Legend
Overall, the defense got tired and injured. Offense has to find ways to keep drives moving. The shots down the field are nice but against a defense like this you can't just keep pushing that agenda. Never really saw McVay try and keep the Vikings defense guessing. Limited misdirection, barely any screens or quick passes to keep the rush at bay, and limited rushes. Vikings defense just came at us all game and we did nothing to make them think twice about it.

Marc Spector

Rookie
Not too mad.

Vikes were a good team last year but just ran into hella injuries and Aaron Rodgers playing out of his mind.

Zimmer is an underrated coach.

I didnt expect to run the table into the playoffs. Take the L and learn from it.

(I also fully expect Seattle to lose a few of their upcoming games as well too)

The Ramowl

Starter
I expected us to have a game like this at some point. Didn't think this would be the one, but well.

This is our clear loss, I don't think any player hods the responsibility, it's a collective failure. I hope this will be a valuable lesson, and given how our staff has worked so far this year, I believe we can use this to get better.

Marc Spector

Rookie
Overall, the defense got tired and injured. Offense has to find ways to keep drives moving. The shots down the field are nice but against a defense like this you can't just keep pushing that agenda. Never really saw McVay try and keep the Vikings defense guessing. Limited misdirection, barely any screens or quick passes to keep the rush at bay, and limited rushes. Vikings defense just came at us all game and we did nothing to make them think twice about it.

This.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh our boys let Goff down today. Defense made mistakes but I still think we're the better team going forward. We're playing on house money at this point and definitely like the future of our team more. We screwed ourselves a few too many times, happens with a young team, and we were screwed a few too many times. Lets see how they rebound next week at home.