Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Marshall Faulk Just predicted that Goff will have another 300+yards passing and 3 TD's with NO INT's!! ( that would make 3 games in a row that he does it!) Then he added " Take that Tom Brady!!" LOL

I also liked his little comment to Mooch... " the backfield that took you out." Lmao

Man I drove all night so I could shut down early for this game. So hyped. Lets handle business fellas!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is my first regular season game on my HDTV this year, watching the Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
THIS IS THE DAY!!!!!

A WINNING SEASON for the 1st time in ages
Imagine when 8-8 was a dream
Today we end the team's losing ways

8-2 fellas! Here we go

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
This is such a freaking huge game today in Minnesota...

Be Assertive today Rams!
usatsi_102900661.jpg

432bc790-26b0-0134-b04a-0a814d95abff.gif

Last edited:

jap

Legend
I decided to start Goff and Robert Woods in fantasy. Probably not the best decision, but I am counting on McVay to do me a solid here. :)

Seeing what Kirk Cousins, Pierre Garcon, and Rob Kelley did last year has given me enough confidence to start Goff, Gurley, Woods, and Zuerlein. This could either go very well or very badly haha.

I'm not a fantasy football guy, but I hope you started Sammy Watkins too. If the Norsemen are crazy enough to regard Robert as our #1 WR (and he is!), they may slide coverage over to him, allowing Sammy to go wild all over their secondary. The probability is that both of these guys may very well emerge as co-#1 WRs for us, just like Isaac & Torry were back in the GSOT years. Naturally of course, whenever our wideouts are being disruptive, this allows the Gurley Express! raise sheer havoc in the ground game. The Vikings may very well get some stops, so you were smart get The Leg primed & ready to do his thing.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Robison is a big name on the inactive list for the Vikes. Brown, Carrier or Price is the biggest on ours.

jap

Legend
Marshall Faulk Just predicted that Goff will have another 300+yards passing and 3 TD's with NO INT's!! ( that would make 3 games in a row that he does it!) Then he added " Take that Tom Brady!!" LOL

Marshall is so freaking biased it's so refreshing. We need all the GSOT alumni standing tall & rooting for our young interns.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is my first regular season game on my HDTV this year, watching the Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, me as well...Sure beats a 17-inch computer screen (and a stream no less)...

A55VA6

Legend
Everyone says Rams are overrated, easy schedule, etc... Time to prove them wrong! Statement game.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Watching pre-game stuff and 1st time in I don't know how long, the Rams game is one of the most talked about...Sign of the tide turning...

A55VA6

Legend
I decided to start Goff and Robert Woods in fantasy. Probably not the best decision, but I am counting on McVay to do me a solid here. :)

Seeing what Kirk Cousins, Pierre Garcon, and Rob Kelley did last year has given me enough confidence to start Goff, Gurley, Woods, and Zuerlein. This could either go very well or very badly haha.
Same man. I'm 7-3 in this league and I'm starting Goff, Gurley, and Woods. Probably not a good idea... but I'm rolling with it!