Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
5E4F55FB-0400-408F-9A7C-E5E1DADFB2DC.jpeg
Apologies for not posting the “what are they saying” thread this week but we added a new Rams fan to the family yesterday. He’s ready for his first Rams game tonight!

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Henderson unleashed tonight?

Well, that's nice and all but he unfortunately hasn't showed much in limited action to-date. Small sample size and all but to my untrained eye he looks like a guy who is a little unsure.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was just thinking about the time that I was up in The STL for our season opening game against Seadderall. That was the game where we had the Thordaddy celebration. There were so many ROD members there from all over... it was The Shit.

Anyway... it was either @RamFan503 and I, or @Ramrasta and I riding the hotel elevator before the game. It stopped along the ride, and a couple of shecock fans (dudes) got into the elevator with us.

Once the doors closed (I can't remember if it was me or Stu that said it)... they were loudly greeted with a "Good Morning LADIES". LOL

They were completely silent after that for the entire elevator ride. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was just thinking about the time that I was up in The STL for our season opening game against Seadderall. That was the game where we had the Thordaddy celebration. There were so many ROD members there from all over... it was The Shit.

Anyway... it was either @RamFan503 and I, or @Ramrasta and I riding the hotel elevator before the game. It stopped along the ride, and a couple of shecock fans (dudes) got into the elevator with us.

Once the doors closed (I can't remember if it was me or Stu that said it)... they were loudly greeted with a "Good Morning LADIES". LOL

They were completely silent after that for the entire elevator ride. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think it was me but that was a pretty fun little elevator ride. As was the party and heckling the shechicks as they filed past.

But yeah... they were pretty quiet and scurried away pretty quickly like the rats they are.

What a fun trip and great time with so many of our fellow RODers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
View attachment 31024Apologies for not posting the “what are they saying” thread this week but we added a new Rams fan to the family yesterday. He’s ready for his first Rams game tonight!
Awesome man congrats! That said remove that Seahawks colored beanie now and replace with proper Ram colors. :D

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Awesome man congrats! That said remove that Seahawks colored beanie now and replace with proper Ram colors. :D
Unfortunately that’s what the hospital gave him haha he will be decked out in Rams colors tonight.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was concerned with a comment by McVay that sounded very Mike Martz-ish when things were going wrong for him near the end. In a recent reaction to a reporter's question, I heard something true from Coach that cuts through the whole "It's my fault, because I need to put our players in a position to win," mantra. When pressed once again about the anemic running game and in particular Todd's lack of carries, he said something like "I will call plays that take advantage of favorable match ups." Todd catching passes vs any LBer is a favorable match up, I would think

Martz used to turn traditional balanced running/passing attack on its head by throwing 20 passes in a row back in the day, and the announcers squeeled about it the whole time during the broadcast. Is McVay doing something similar now? When will the running game be the favorable match up, for McVay?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
View attachment 31024Apologies for not posting the “what are they saying” thread this week but we added a new Rams fan to the family yesterday. He’s ready for his first Rams game tonight!

You're a proud Papa now!

Congratulations (y)

Please let Mama know that she'll have solo baby duty tonight while the game is on. LOL

He's a good looking boy! Must take after his Mama!!!

jap

Legend
Any questions remaining about the Gurley Man's knee should start getting answered tonight. We may have to turn out feature back fully loose in one to keep the Seattle D from teeing off on out young embattled QB.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

OMG, CONGRATULATIONS, LEGATRON!!! What's the name of your little bundle of joy?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was concerned with a comment by McVay that sounded very Mike Martz-ish when things were going wrong for him near the end. In a recent reaction to a reporter's question, I heard something true from Coach that cuts through the whole "It's my fault, because I need to put our players in a position to win," mantra. When pressed once again about the anemic running game and in particular Todd's lack of carries, he said something like "I will call plays that take advantage of favorable match ups." Todd catching passes vs any LBer is a favorable match up, I would think

Martz used to turn traditional balanced running/passing attack on its head by throwing 20 passes in a row back in the day, and the announcers squeeled about it the whole time during the broadcast. Is McVay doing something similar now? When will the running game be the favorable match up, for McVay?
For me the difference between the two is: Martz would gameplan to throw the ball as a priority. McVay gameplans to marry the run with the pass.

When the run doesn't work McVay does get away from it, but that's a bit different IMO. In the Tampa game for example more runs weren't going to help us when we couldn't stop them, it was a shootout and he had no choice. There have been times when he's went away from it without realizing it as a playcaller, but that's a growth thing for him.

Key is McVay has a healthy love and respect for a good ground game. Martz never did. Going forward that will serve Coach McVay well.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
BIG GAME! BIG GAME! BIG GAME! Let's drop the hammer on them boys!!!!!!!

Congrats Legatron!!! Where are the cigars??????????????????

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
On and off heavy rain in Portland, not sure what it’s looking like aways north, but this might have to be rhe kinda game where we run 68 times and only pass 11

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Anyone seen the inactives for today? I hope they bring up Obo and slide Clay inside to cover Hagar. Need the run D today!

On and off heavy rain in Portland, not sure what it’s looking like aways north, but this might have to be rhe kinda game where we run 68 times and only pass 11
20% chance of rain

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Oh and btw I'm not really too worried about our offense tonight. It's the defense that has me worried. Here's hoping we get back to that unit we saw in games 2 and 3. :D
100 times this
that defense that disappeared last week needs to show up tonight. Fowler needs to raise his game. If they show up, we win.