PREGAME Rams at Seahawks Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
That's my biggest fear at this point is someone having a major injury that'll bleed into next season. One reason I am completely baffled with Ramsey blocking on punt returns. Unnecessary risk at this point in the season. I'd probably be ok shutting down an expensive asset like Ramsey for next week.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
That's my biggest fear at this point is someone having a major injury that'll bleed into next season. One reason I am completely baffled with Ramsey blocking on punt returns. Unnecessary risk at this point in the season. I'd probably be ok shutting down an expensive asset like Ramsey for next week.
Yeah injury matters more to me than this game. I have petey just as much, if not more, than anyone else. But for some reason I don’t care about this game. Even a loss is fine by me. Maybe it gives us a couple spots better draft wise in the 2nd round. Get some young guys some experience and chance to show they belong next year. Otherwise, stay healthy and get some rest for a big 2023 season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I believe you are wrong on that. It looks like Ramsey,but that was #6 not #5 if you’re talking about that last PR against Chargers?
Now I need to look for sure,but if you’re right I’ll agree. Cooper Kupp last year as a PR wasn’t going to (last) work. Having B. Powell come in & take over changed The Rams offense in field position alone.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah injury matters more to me than this game. I have petey just as much, if not more, than anyone else. But for some reason I don’t care about this game. Even a loss is fine by me. Maybe it gives us a couple spots better draft wise in the 2nd round. Get some young guys some experience and chance to show they belong next year. Otherwise, stay healthy and get some rest for a big 2023 season.
That’s not going to happen. Ernest Jones won’t let it. The Rams will be all in.

Looking at the injury front is a player Mcvay says he LOVES,which is a lot of players.

Nick Scott is the guy & what his Rams future is he is a STUD. Coming back playing hurt in a game The Rams were going to lose anyways.
Cam Akers is going to rush for over 100 yards. Tutu Atwell will have a good game.At least 4 touches & around 50 yards.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes, and back to Schadenfreude mode for the playoffs. :crying:(Edit: added emoji. Finally realized "the bracket thing" problem!)

I guess I’m really dumb A”

Don’t know exactly what that means. What I will say is The Rams are all in to win!!

This game to Ram Fans might not mean much & some here saying they don’t care if The Rams win or lose. I get that in a way,but there are times when some games are bigger than others.

The Rams Players want to win this game means SO MUCH in MANY WAYS maybe fans don’t understand.

I could give all kinds of examples,but I’ll just say Let’s Go Rams!!

Q729

Legend
I guess I’m really dumb A”

Don’t know exactly what that means. What I will say is The Rams are all in to win!!

This game to Ram Fans might not mean much & some here saying they don’t care if The Rams win or lose. I get that in a way,but there are times when some games are bigger than others.

The Rams Players want to win this game means SO MUCH in MANY WAYS maybe fans don’t understand.

I could give all kinds of examples,but I’ll just say Let’s Go Rams!!
Basically rooting against hated teams in the playoffs since we aren't in and enjoying it!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Basically rooting against hated teams in the playoffs since we aren't in and enjoying it!
Cool - thanks… I don’t know about that to much as far as hates teams.

Were you a Miners fan last season or not ? I can tell you I had the perfect handle on that one. I saw one of the best playoff games with classic teams I love & love to hate.

I’ll say this about the SEAHAGs game. There is some reason I want The Rams to win & another of why I wouldn’t be upset if they lost .
I would like to see The Rams blow them out. If not play well.
If the Hags are out of it ,just want The Rams to win no matter what.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Guess ill have more free time on Sundays now.....
Focus on yourself and your family. Starting after the Super Bowl, I want everyone to focus on three things and three things only.

1. Your Family
  2. Your Faith
  3. And The Los Angeles Rams.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Focus on yourself and your family. Starting after the Super Bowl, I want everyone to focus on three things and three things only.

1. Your Family
  2. Your Faith
  3. And The Los Angeles Rams.
Why just starting after the Super Bowl??? Can start now....

Psycho_X

Legend
I believe you are wrong on that. It looks like Ramsey,but that was #6 not #5 if you’re talking about that last PR against Chargers?
Now I need to look for sure,but if you’re right I’ll agree. Cooper Kupp last year as a PR wasn’t going to (last) work. Having B. Powell come in & take over changed The Rams offense in field position alone.
Yeah, he's been used as the outside blocker for a while now on punt returns. It's a really weird choice and I don't like it at all. According to this snap count chart Ramsey played 9 special teams snaps against Chargers (over a third of all ST snaps). Some of those are on kick block teams as I've seen him be the outside rusher on extra points/field goal attempts which makes more sense than punt return blocker at least. But I see him every game blocking on at least several punt returns. Maybe he's part of a punt return fake package so they have to leave him out there to use if ever needed but this late in the season playing for nothing I would rather they not lol.

1672928776410.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, he's been used as the outside blocker for a while now on punt returns. It's a really weird choice and I don't like it at all. According to this snap count chart Ramsey played 9 special teams snaps against Chargers (over a third of all ST snaps). Some of those are on kick block teams as I've seen him be the outside rusher on extra points/field goal attempts which makes more sense than punt return blocker at least. But I see him every game blocking on at least several punt returns. Maybe he's part of a punt return fake package so they have to leave him out there to use if ever needed but this late in the season playing for nothing I would rather they not lol.

View attachment 58180
I saw him lining up over the right gunner.RR31 on the other side. Looked up the same numbers as you & thought I was wrong then.
Was going to go back & replay it to make sure. Kendrick was in on 6 special team plays. Must have been KR & KO’s ?
I have to take back #6’s credit & think what a stud & competitor Jalen Ramsey is. He has been doing this is whole career.
Powell is lucky as well as coach Joe D’. He is doing what 2 DB’s special teams players do then.
Btw - thanks for reposting & correcting me. Cheers

Turducken

Starter
Knocking Seattle out of the playoffs would be the best possible ending to this (otherwise) disappointing season. Giving Goff a shot at playoff immortality (by beating the niners WC weekend as a likely +14) would take it to a whole 'nother level.

I'll be a bandwagon Lions fan as long as they stay alive this season.

Come on McVay, win one for the Goffer!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want to drink their tears while I feast on roast mutton like Heny VIII.