Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
McCaffrey is legit to give credit where its due.

What's maddening is that everyone on the field knows 22 will handle the ball and yet they still can't even slow him down.....pathetic.

He reminds me of MFaulk.

Even with his lower body strength.

The feet, vision, make guys miss, running WR routes out of the backfield, lining up as a WR.

Dude does it all.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Impressive showing from Todd Gurley. He's earning his money when he's running like that. He's the best back in the NFL when he brings his A game.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About as ugly a win there is. Offense looked bad, defense was not good in second half. Rams better get things fixed quick. Saints are looking for blood next week.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Closed it down. A win is a win. Good job all and see you in the celebration thread!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great teams win the ugly ones.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game should not have been this close at the end.

Responsibility lays on the shoulders of McVay due to his play calling on the last drive, and Goffs overall funkiness. The pick...the miss to Kupp...Jeeeeezzzuuss

I did not miss these heart palpitations, and adrenaline spikes during the offseason :LOL:

Either way - we won against a poor team, playing slightly better than them. It clearly won't cut it going forward....BUT we can only get better!

LETS GO RAMS!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday boys (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Responsibility lays on the shoulders of McVay due to his play calling on the last drive, and Goffs overall funkiness. The pick...the miss to Kupp...Jeeeeezzzuuss
Responsibility for the win? I agree.