GAME DAY Rams at Packers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
Thank God we drafted Stetson Bennett in the 4th to keep us out of this situation. I am from Spokane but hate to fucking admit it watching this shitshow.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I turned it off. I am not ruining a perfectly good Sunday by spending more time watching Brett Rypien.
What a joke if a QB. Against Fallas him seemed COCKY!! What a piece of work.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Can we see AD lighting into someone on the sidelines please? Where is the fire with these fuckin guys?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Thank God we drafted Stetson Bennett in the 4th to keep us out of this situation. I am from Spokane but hate to fucking admit it watching this shitshow.
Stetson will never play a regular season down for the Rams. Bet on it. We drafted a guy with glaring issues and are keeping him on only as a formality so we don't look like the assholes who cut a guy dealing with substance abuse and/or mental issues.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But that's not the problem. Teams win games across the NFL with poor QB's all the time. Those teams have coaching staffs that can adjust.
It is pure fantasy to think you can adjust your way out of talent deficiencies. We lack talent. Stafford, Donald, Kupp, Puka, etc. can make up for it to a degree. But when you sub out Stafford for one of the worst QBs in the NFL, there's nothing we can do. We have practice squad HBs and a practice squad caliber QB. There's no amount of "adjustments" that can fix that.

The only thing you can hope is that the other team is so stupid they don't take advantage. Green Bay's coaching staff isn't that stupid.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
3rd and 11 gives up another first hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tano

Legend
After losing to one of the weakest teams in the NFL, I don't see us winning another game if Stafford is down for any length of time

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
McVay, take this L and shove it

Hold your players and coaches accountable and stop acting like your shit don't stink. U have been figured out and need to adjust or hang it up

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Talk about no ball skills. Yeast had all day to pick it.