Rams at Jacksonville

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Anyone going on October 15?? Or maybe we can start or move this thread to games "we" are going to for a meet and greet in the parking lot...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks that this had to happen this year. I could have gone any of the past three years.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
We already have a thread on this located in the ROD Events forum. Check it out...

We'll see you in Jax.

See you in Jax? Do I have to go @Selassie I.. LMAO! why do I feel like I've made a commitment to be there ;)

EverBankField-626x417.jpg

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Anyone thinking about going to this meetup should definitely go. I went to the Tampa meetup last year and had an amazing time meeting @Selassie I,@Ramrasta ,@Ramhusker, @RamzFanz and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of people who's handle I can't remember. It makes the game and tailgating experience incredible when you have a group of fellow fans that know the team inside out but bring a different perspective than myself. I want to go again this year, but I might buy a house lol.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
Anyone thinking about going to this meetup should definitely go. I went to the Tampa meetup last year and had an amazing time meeting @Selassie I,@Ramrasta ,@Ramhusker, @RamzFanz and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of people who's handle I can't remember. It makes the game and tailgating experience incredible when you have a group of fellow fans that know the team inside out but bring a different perspective than myself. I want to go again this year, but I might buy a house lol.
Tampa was awesome last year with you guys! Sorry I don't post on here much but I've been busy with work and family. I still get on here to read and see what's going on but I need to post more often. I look forward to meeting more fellow Rams fans this year in Jacksonville!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This might turn into a pretty big group which would make it one not to be missed!!!!!