[Oct 15, 2017] Rams at Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've got this game on my radar.

The other would be at NY Giants.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Got tickets in the mail yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I will be at this one NO DOUBT.

4 pm EST Kickoff. We got plenty of time to tailgate. I live close enough to bring some tailgate gear.

Always great to meet up with members at these. Bring yo asses out for this one!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I will be at this one NO DOUBT.

4 pm EST Kickoff. We got plenty of time to tailgate. I live close enough to bring some tailgate gear.

Always great to meet up with members at these. Bring yo asses out for this one!!!
Thought of tailgate location? We've always used one of the grassed lots by the river, not too far of a walk to stadium and usually an easy exit.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thought of tailgate location? We've always used one of the grassed lots by the river, not too far of a walk to stadium and usually an easy exit.

I've never set up a tailgate there.... so that sounds perfect to me.

I do intend to take a piss in that pool of their's in the stadium though. Just saying.

…..

Legend
Good point G.... only a 5 hr drive, so Nuttin to think about here lol

Where ya sittin Husker?

Last edited:

…..

Legend
Pretty good seats! I cant get them today, but i can get them pretty soon. No need to wait

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I may have lucked out and get to come to this game. The wife and I were planning a trip to take the kids to Disney world sometime between September and October I think I have her convinced to go the week of this game! were looking for plane tickets right now.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I may have lucked out and get to come to this game. The wife and I were planning a trip to take the kids to Disney world sometime between September and October I think I have her convinced to go the week of this game! were looking for plane tickets right now.

It's only a 2 hour drive from O-Town to Jax.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wish I could attend!! I hope everyone who goes has a great time, and the Rams shut them out 52 - Zip!! BUT!! Remember DaveFan'51's Rule #1 ....

yodapic.jpg

…..

Legend
still plenty in 233.....except for @ row W :cool:

there's row C for 89.00....not too bad considering the 234 section starts at about 200

Either way......i am sittin somewhere lol and might even take a few pics for Dave ;)

…..

Legend
Check out this lil nugget I found at a salvage store last weekend. Would go great next that 29 Jersey that @Selassie I proudly sports!
I found it in the most unexpected place, tiny redneck town of Carrolton out in West Georgia and gave up only 39 bucks. They got a signed Rosey Grier blue on white too....I may return for that one as well.

This one is signed "Henry Ellard #80, 3 x Pro Bowl" and came with certificate of authenticity. I am not above wearin this puppy down in the F L A
20170614_113625.jpg