Rams at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
17 and 19 points although not stellar... not bad either. Go rams

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Without a doubt. But as a fan of Goff and the Rams, I love how he doesn't give a shit about what the media says. Goff still comes out with his same calm, collected demeanor and just carves teams up. I don't think he pays much attention to the media and all the hate he gets for no reason. He led his team to the Superbowl on his rookie contract and gets shit on more than "superstars" with a lesser resume.
Good points. His mental toughness is just another example of something that never gets talked about.

He's also been exceptionally durable. Also not discussed.

Meh. Whatever. He's our guy and keeps on winning and throwing TD's. Fuck the turds who don't know football except for what the media sells them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
How sweet it is! Love being 2-0! A little cup of payback served chilled. I want another cup next week in Buffalo!!!!!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Listening to Chris Spielman trying to be the poor man's Tony Romo was terrible. I've never minded him before. But damn. He was trying to be the smart guy who would give us tidbits about how the pros see it. It sucked. Tony Romo is the best sports analyst I've seen outside of Al Michael's.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Unreal! I can't believe Atlanta let that game get away and let that onsides kick just roll 10 yds.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn, just tuned into Chiefs at Chargers. What a damn stadium the Chargers have there!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Staley’s defense has allowed 6 total points in the second half of our first 2 games combined. Plus if not for the Kupp fumble woulda held the eagles to 12 points after holding the cowboys to 17...either you have some crazy high standards or you’re not giving Staley credit for having anything to do with this.

Staley's bend but don't break style can be frustrating. But it's working so far.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Big time players went down for the season today. Bosa done, Barkley looks to be done also. Let's hope Akers and Noteboom are just bruises.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Staley's bend but don't break style can be frustrating. But it's working so far.

Working well enough to potentially win almost any game we play if it continues since we also have a powerful offense. Especially notable when it is coming against teams with outstanding qbs and talented receivers. But imo the D is just getting started. If they ever get Lewis and Robinson on the field, watch out.

But what I want to know is, do we get a playoff spot and a bye if we sweep the NFC East?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Impressive win. Rams took control again after Kupp's brutal fumble gave the Eagles a ton of momentum.
Yeah that was an opportunity to show what kind of team they can be imo.
Mediocre teams find a way to lose that game.
I thought the performance today was amazing for an early game on the east coast.

Tano

Legend
Staley’s defense has allowed 6 total points in the second half of our first 2 games combined. Plus if not for the Kupp fumble woulda held the eagles to 12 points after holding the cowboys to 17...either you have some crazy high standards or you’re not giving Staley credit for having anything to do with this.
I would like a better pass rusher other than AD and Robinson at nose tackle and I would be satisfied

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Let's keep in mind that we've played two mobile QBs and play another in Buffalo.

Other than the Eagles week 1, teams are trying to run more and utilizing quick passes far more than I recall seeing last year.

I dunno if this opens up later, but I think we'll see all sorts of mutant aberrations as the injuries around the league mount.

This D seems more disciplined which is EXACTLY the kind of D that wins Super Bowls.

And, honestly, if we'd had THIS McVay in the Super Bowl in 2019 (2018 season, obv), I feel very confident we win that game. He's learned a LOT in that time frame.