Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
I don’t EVER support them when they put a shit product on the field, but I thought we were real and ordered a new Rams hat 2 nights ago. Now I feel like a fool who was just duped !:wtf:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley is smart enough to know not to even get the least bit excited about that garbage TD .
Check back through the season I don’t think he has got excited at any he has scored

Ram77

Rookie
I think there is internal turmoil going on with the team and it will rear its ugly head after the season is over which will be in 2 weeks

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think there is internal turmoil going on with the team and it will rear its ugly head after the season is over which will be in 2 weeks

I mentioned that when I saw them up close in Pittsburgh. I could be completely wrong , but my eyes told me that Gurley had a disconnect with the offense. He was alone or riding the bike for the entire game . No touches in the 4th quarter is suspicious. Who knows

Ram77

Rookie
Yeah I think Gurley is pissed about last season when it got out that he had an arthritic knee. That should have been kept under wraps. I would be pissed also. That has festered over to this season. Thats my opinion. I dont think this will get better

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Gurley has to have the worst hands in the league since the championship game

However it is ?? Gurley worked his butt off
has excellent hands over the years.

I think he is not 100% & therefore has not been able to compete like he would like.

Mcvay being the idiot has put himself between a rock & a hard place with this franchise. I hope if he had it over he would have done things differently.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah I think Gurley is pissed about last season when it got out that he had an arthritic knee. That should have been kept under wraps. I would be pissed also. That has festered over to this season. Thats my opinion. I dont think this will get better

I disagree . Gurley has & is playing at a below average level.Ram F’dans should know his injury. In fact they kept it tight wrapped for awhile & covered it up.