GAME DAY Rams at Cowboys - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Noteboom will be fine for 1 game. Might even be better in pass protection. Would like to see Freeman get more carries this week. What Morris decides to do in the secondary will be interesting. Hopefully they can pick off a couple of Dak's lousy passes.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Rams getting butt fucked in pre game. All about the Cowboys. It's like the Rams aren't even there.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
To all my "Ram Fans" on ROD. Your team is not that popular nationally or internationally nor is it dominant in popularity locally. If you want to be a fan of a popular team be a Cowboy fan, today is your chance, being a Ram Fan Is Not about popularity.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Move AD out there. He’d feast on their backup.
Sure we’ll see some of Donald outside on the Rams’ right but that’s unlikely for a majority of the snaps.

Will be curious to see if Tyler Smith is moved from LG to LT. He’s Tyronn Smith’s likely successor but that would change two starting positions.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
McVay needs to involve the TE and hit TuTu on some quick hitters today to push back against the pass rush. When is the last time we saw that short TE screen into the middle of the field? We saw that once or twice a game last year.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
To all my "Ram Fans" on ROD. Your team is not that popular nationally or internationally nor is it dominant in popularity locally. If you want to be a fan of a popular team be a Cowboy fan, today is your chance, being a Ram Fan Is Not about popularity.
Was a season ticket holder when the team was in St. Louis. We were usually disgusted when the opposing squad had 10-15k fans in the stadium, and that didn't happen often. 50%+ opposing is the regular occurrence now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Go get that dub boys!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The Rams tend to struggle against teams with stout defensive lines. Havenstein is out to make matters worse on that front. And the Cowboys tend to shrink in big games but beat up on teams they have a better roster than, especially at home. So I'm not liking this matchup. We could be in for a blouwout loss.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Havenstein out sucks, however, Mycah Parsons is the exact type of rusher that he really really struggles with

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams getting butt fucked in pre game. All about the Cowboys. It's like the Rams aren't even there.
Well, it’s clearly the Cowboys’ year. Every year. So…

We can’t even fill our own stadium with fans. We are a minority as much as I can tell. And so the media.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Havenstein out sucks, however, Mycah Parsons is the exact type of rusher that he really really struggles with
Agreed. Boom getting another great chance to show what he can do today. Hope he makes the most of it.