Rams at Chargers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Hopefully we can get healthy and reload in the off-season enough to contend next year.
Bank on it
I still think its worth venting that I was pissed this game got flexed out, though I understand the deal
Yeah but OMG.....if we lost like that in prime time......how embarassed Ram fans would have been!!! SMH....

It's like wanting to get to 7-10 so we wouldn't have "the worst season for a SB Champ". 6-11, 7-10, 8-9 all would have sucked!!!

I rather have the higher pick and follow up the EPIC fail with another Lombardi.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So we were walking around my wife’s hometown yesterday after I ate way too much sushi and I really had to take a massive shit as we walked by the train station but wife insisted those bathrooms were too dirty. So I had to wait 10 more minutes of walking until we got back to Mother-in-law’s house, by which time it was really pounding and I was sweating. I just barely made it and my ass shot off like a SpaceX rocket when I finally sat down on the toilet. My stomach still hurt an hour later, all because my wife insisted I couldn’t shit at the train station.

Wait, what was this thread about again?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAH0rImQozQ

Status
Not open for further replies.