Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Are we going to employ the old "we'll let them dink and dunk their way down the field and pray to hold them in the red zone" defense today?

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I'm at the game. Watching Gurley hobble around in street clothes Is not a good thing

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am taking nothing for granted with our team anymore. This is going to be a tough game I think. Cards are playing for Wilkes today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are we going to employ the old "we'll let them dink and dunk their way down the field and pray to hold them in the red zone" defense today?

Nah. D should be fine if they don't lose contain like idiots.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So what's the over/under on the Rams having at least 5 new starters on D in 2019? I could see us losing Suh, Joyner, Barron, maybe 1-2 other starting LBers and maybe even a corner. Hopefully, those changes will be more impressive than this year's offseason overhaul.

Might be a salary cap plus as well, but I think we have to have more from this unit, although they did hold them to 3 there. Maybe that and some more O line depth as biggest issue this offseason.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
D showing up at least.

McV keep running the ball. CJ averaging 5-6 per carry.

jap

Legend
I am surprised Wade did not move AD around more the last few weeks.