GAME DAY Rams at Cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DESJUAN JOHNSON, MR. IRRELAVENT, KICKING ASS WITH A SACK!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Just got home from my in laws in AZ, long drive (675 miles) but it looks like I have a good game on my DVR to watch and some ice cold beers to drink. Happy Holidays guys!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hoecht getting in on the action! Pity that THT didn't get the pick.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great job Rams.

Clap Applause GIF by Pokémon

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Damn that felt good. Nice game Rams. :clap:

jap

Legend
So who's next? The Brownies? With a rookie QB subbing for their injured megabuck franchise QB? No sweat!!!, right?

RamWoodie

Legend
So who's next? The Brownies? With a rookie QB subbing for their injured megabuck franchise QB? No sweat!!!, right?
The brunt of the Browns is their defense. It won't be easy...but the Rams can take them.

jap

Legend
The brunt of the Browns is their defense. It won't be easy...but the Rams can take them.
Oh, I know a little about the Browns. I have a friend at work from Cleveland, and I respect him because he has been a diehard browns fan even when they were terrible. He has been looking forward to this game against the Horns. I bet he wishes his franchise QB was available for this one.

RamWoodie

Legend
Has he been playing the whole game? Kinda quiet--which is a good thing.
Indeed. According to the "NFL Gamebook" on the game... Kendrick did start. Yes...it was a good thing for him to have no penalties. He had 4 tackles and a int. If he can keep that up and keep getting better in coverage, maybe folks will change their views on him.