GAME DAY Rams at Cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday November 26, 2023

Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m. (FOX)​

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If (and when) we win today, I think 8-9 or 9-8 is very possible for this team. A Wild Card berth is very possible, just like @CGI_Ram always says....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win today puts them only 1 game behind the wild card, and 2 of the teams ahead of them have difficult roads ahead

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok boys remember this is the Cards... The CARDS. Beat that ass today. :bomb:

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
If the Defense can keep Murray from rolling out and launching bombs then we should be okay. I think the Front will stunt a lot in this game. Donald should be contain on one side with Young on the opposite side. Would not recommend having Hoecht attempting to hold contain on Murray.
Offense has to get rolling early in this one. Need points, touchdowns.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A win today puts them only 1 game behind the wild card, and 2 of the teams ahead of them have difficult roads ahead
Seattle's got some tough ones coming up. They could easily end up 6-8 in a few weeks. We have 3 winnable games over the next 4 weeks. I don't see us winning in Baltimore.

AZ, Cleveland and Washington are games we're capable of winning. But I always include the caveat. They are also games we're capable of losing.

They have to take care of business today. You aren't legit if you don't beat the lower tier teams.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
This isn't exactly a road game for the Rams. Really quick flight. They should be ready to roll.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol. Can a 4-6 team even have a "trap game"?? If the Rams can't beat the tards, their playoff hopes are pretty well dashed..... As they should be.

I can see it going either way. Go RAMS!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
If the Rams can't beat the tards, their playoff hopes are pretty well dashed..... As they should be.
WHAT? First I've heard we're not going to the SuperBowl this year??!??!?? :zany1: