Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a disgraceful display by the officiating crew. The 4th quarter rolls round and the refs seem to think it is their responsibility to create a Hollywood ending

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Win or lose this might be the last football game I watch until the playoffs. It's just not fun to see the rules bent to constantly ensure competitive balance. It's asinine.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
win or loose.. this was on the coaching staff .. We all know the players play but
this game should not have come down to this..

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I really thought this game would be close, but not because of the Rams offense. we were are worst enemy today

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Getting tired of this defense........

Me too. That was a nice TD throw and catch by Denver, but our secondary is terrible and I don't think they really have a chance to get better until Talib returns, if he returns.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good win in a hostile environment including the ref’s.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always a pleasure to join you gents in the game day chat. Enjoy the rest of your day now that we can all collectively exhale! See you next time boys!

Q729

Legend
What the fuck. I thought we were supposed to reap the benefits of being a good team. We're getting hosed just as always. And still have to deal with listening to Dick Stockton.