Rams are trying to sell fewer tickets this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Honestly, their marketing dept has been disappointing starting with season end.

1) They did not initially offer season ticket holders the chance to upgrade. There was no initial identification in any of the e-mails. Subsequently, two months later, I received an email stating we could get an upgrade.

2) The Rams could have done a better job with hooking season ticket holders up with selling or donating tickets. If you didn't notify the Rams within two weeks of the game you're on your own to donate.

Now that Demoff is chairman of the Boys and Girls club, I hope he can reach a deal for donations. It's a great cause and in fact I had to personally make contact with them while living in Sacramento to donate the last game.

3) More excitement could have been generated around the new coaching staff and players by Rams marketing staff.

A couple things went wrong here. They lost fans after asking for renewal at the end of the season instead of waiting for the new regime. After the poor performance who wants to shell out $1k for a losing team? That's why you wait for the new regime.

When Rams marketing called me about renewing tickets after the new coaches, free agents and rookies had been added. Why not upsell them? You're selling hope here.

4) Expand fan opportunities. Maybe a lottery drawing to have dinner with coaches and players. Invites to closed or limited media portions. Maybe even a couple practices for season ticket holders only. Season ticket holders want to feel special.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I don't know what ticket sales were but attendance was nowhere near 70K for the last few home games.
I don't blame the good people of LA. That showing was awful. Least interesting team the NFL has fielded since the Scott Linehan days... or at least the Suck for Luck Colts.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
They had 12 years of practice on how to make fans feel like they are wasting money. Got to respect the dedication to their craft.
I hate to "LIKE" this, but as a Cowboys fan, I totally relate.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I don't blame the good people of LA. That showing was awful. Least interesting team the NFL has fielded since the Scott Linehan days... or at least the Suck for Luck Colts.

I was there for the opener and it was ri-goddamn-diculous trying to even walk INTO the stadium.

Shoulder to shoulder with people as we walked in. Lines for beer/food were insane. And it was hot af, too.
But we pulled out a win and I was shitfaced by 12 noon, so it was all good.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone that can go thru 5 hours, and 8 games of 80K people in the coliseum deserves a medal...

bnw

Pro Bowler
If I was to purchase a season ticket, would I then be allowed to live in the U, S of A??!
Why yes you would. You would be family. You would be the uncle who talks funny, likes warm beer, constantly calls soccer football and always drives on the wrong side of the road.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why yes you would. You would be family. You would be the uncle who talks funny, likes warm beer, constantly calls soccer football and always drives on the wrong side of the road.

You missed off bad teeth, sort it out!

bnw

Pro Bowler
You missed off bad teeth, sort it out!
Had to soft sell since family...... in the hope that you will become an unsuspecting female's problem. :D I had the good fortune to visit the UK and I get what you mean by the teeth......some of what I saw braces couldn't handle.....perhaps a 6 ft breaker bar and concrete blocks?:deadhorse: