Rams are in the playoff hunt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
The Rams face 3 teams that are ahead of them in the NFC Wild Card Standings over the next 4 weeks.

In order to realistically make the playoffs, I think they have to win out.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Never say never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gonna be hard to get em down to earth this week ,but if anyone can it's Saint Jeff

bluecoconuts

Legend
We don't have to win out, but we'll need Seattle to lose if we lose. Assuming SF keeps the division spot (which they should).. Them winning in OT today wasn't good.

Either way though, we can do it. Seattle will be hurting when their corners are suspended.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
We don't have to win out, but we'll need Seattle to lose if we lose. Assuming SF keeps the division spot (which they should).. Them winning in OT today wasn't good.

Either way though, we can do it. Seattle will be hurting when their corners are suspended.

The only game(s) I see Seattle losing is to the 9er's or to us. But if they only lose one more thay win 10 games and we have no chance. Of course anything is possible but we have a tough stretch to win out. It sucks that we gave games away we should of won (Miami, SF earlier). Even crazier to think if we win those two and don't lose to Detroit in the opener we're sitting with 8 wins. Just shows how close wins and losses are in the NFL. And, from being a pretty good team to chasing a playoff spot. But still exciting to see all the progress we're making. Makes the future look really great.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fuck Seattle.

Most fraudulent 7-5 team in history. Rice didn't have complete possesion on that catch. Fuck.

OVERRATED.

Also I deceided if I was forced to, I pick SF over Seatlle every time. At least I can respect SF's players...if Willis/SJack can be besties, I can respect them.

But fuck Seattle.