Rams and Social Networking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Is it just me or has the Rams PR department done a lot more twittering and posting on FB lately? They asked "us" who the coach would be, the GM, who should come 1st, coach or GM, now they are asking who the draft pick should be, showing pictures of the Rams Indy car this week, plus a bunch of cheerleader/Rampage stuff. Just seems like a lot more. And I like it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It makes sense that they'd want to reach out to the fans. I'm not speaking from my perspective; I've been all for most of the moves thus far (except for the part where Williams said that character will play second fiddle to talent. I'm completely against that). However, there are a lot of fans that are unhappy with the moves they've made, such as giving the home game against the Patsies to London, the coaching hires, the issues surrounding the CVC, and Kroenke's silence on whether the team will move or not.

I would have to think that after all of those bold moves, they want to reach out to the fans and get their thoughts on their moves. The last thing the front office needs is apathy, and that's exactly what they're risking if they don't have a finger on the pulse of the fanbase.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
See today they put the pic of the Rams Indy car @ the Super Bowl, and just now a pic of the new Nike vapor gloves (the ones where u put hands together to make the team logo). W/e happens w/ the CVC and whatnot, @ least the Rams PR is doing something.