Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 78: Wink, Wink

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These 'Youngsters' are too negative for my taste! To quote Crocodile Dundee (When it come to the Eagles!) "No Worry's"
images3333.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Points about Mason & Joyner have some validity....Mo probably has better coverage skills than McLeod....But getting these guys on the field should be a priority...

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams are going to stomp the Eagles and beat the Niners handily. They will be 3-2. You heard it here first! I can easily envision them being 7-6 or 8-5 going into the last 3 games.

If TA is back, OMG, how are they even going to try to cover Britt, Quick, TA, and Cook?! If Davis goes through his reads, he's going to have an open target every passing play.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think these guys are missing the boat just like the rest of the FF world. I'm so confident in the Rams this week I'm benching Maclin, Crabtree, Morris, and Gronk and starting Quick and Britt:

week 5.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good listen. Not too negative. Realistic.
The point about DRich vs Mason is interesting...but this year we've got a proven runner in front of everyone in Z.Stacy. Last year the RB pecking order was in flux early.

jjab360

Legend
I think these guys are missing the boat just like the rest of the FF world. I'm so confident in the Rams this week I'm benching Maclin, Crabtree, Morris, and Gronk and starting Quick and Britt:

View attachment 3485
This is why I tend to stay away from Rams players in fantasy football. Leads to decisions like this... :whistle:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is why I tend to stay away from Rams players in fantasy football. Leads to decisions like this... :whistle:

I quit fantasy football after 2 seasons because the rooting conflicts drove me insane.

I mean, for me to enjoy it; I couldn't draft any NFC west players. I had to avoid NE. How can I root for players on those team to do well?

But; you can't win if you avoid those teams. I had to get out.

jjab360

Legend
I quit fantasy football after 2 seasons because the rooting conflicts drove me insane.

I mean, for me to enjoy it; I couldn't draft any NFC west players. I had to avoid NE. How can I root for players on those team to do well?

But; you can't win if you avoid those teams. I had to get out.
I just try to approach it objectively as possible, I'm not necessarily rooting for the teams the players play for to be succesful, just for the players to do well statistically. And ultimately, even though I'm in a couple money leagues, I couldn't care less about less about fantasy football until after watching the Rams play.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just try to approach it objectively as possible, I'm not necessarily rooting for the teams the players play for to be succesful, just for the players to do well statistically. And ultimately, even though I'm in a couple money leagues, I couldn't care less about less about fantasy football until after watching the Rams play.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out that conflict.

A lot of people do and that doesn't make them any less a Rams fan. I just had a hard time. That's on me.

jjab360

Legend
double post

Btw, how do you delete a post on here? I remember being able to do so in the past, but it seems as if we can't any more?

209RamsFan

I could never do the fantasy fb thing.....id NEVER cheer for a 69er or a patriot

209RamsFan

I could never do the fantasy fb thing.....id NEVER cheer for a 69er or a patriot

RamzFanz

Damnit
You were right, I was wrong. Congratulations.

What were you saying about wanting to bench Davis, though?

I never said I wanted to bench Davis, I said I wanted to see Hill so it would be a more informed decision.

AD looked terrible the first half. He overthrew all kinds of open receivers. I'm NOT laying this loss at his feet. He was under pressure all game and he made a LOT of plays. But would Hill have played better? Would hill have hit those wide open receivers? Would hill have slid when the first down was right there with a run to the sideline?

I don't know and neither do you and neither does Fish because Fish made a bad decision IMHO.

Rams lost. Rams lost WITH AD. So I was right, there was nothing to lose seeing what Hill could have done. Right now the only other outcomes could be Hill starts and loses, so no different but we know better who Hill is or Hill starts and wins and we now know Hill is the better choice. As it is, we are back where we started. A good QB who is inconsistent and is headed into the fire. For the next 8 games.

jjab360

Legend
I never said I wanted to bench Davis, I said I wanted to see Hill so it would be a more informed decision.

AD looked terrible the first half. He overthrew all kinds of open receivers. I'm NOT laying this loss at his feet. He was under pressure all game and he made a LOT of plays. But would Hill have played better? Would hill have hit those wide open receivers? Would hill have slid when the first down was right there with a run to the sideline?

I don't know and neither do you and neither does Fish because Fish made a bad decision IMHO.

Rams lost. Rams lost WITH AD. So I was right, there was nothing to lose seeing what Hill could have done. Right now the only other outcomes could be Hill starts and loses, so no different but we know better who Hill is or Hill starts and wins and we now know Hill is the better choice. As it is, we are back where we started. A good QB who is inconsistent and is headed into the fire. For the next 8 games.
I think you think Shaun Hill is Peyton Manning or something LOL. Davis is a baller and you're being ridiculous.