Rams Addiction, a St. Louis Rams Podcast, Episode 24:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Good job on the Rams stuff guys! :bg:

What's up with the Browns stuff?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Finally got around to listening; great listen! Excellent discussion. If you can't listen live; download it.

Comments from scrimmage; I have the same crush on Ogletree as you guys. His scrimmage hit on Pead... Dude has beast written all over him.

I can't wait to see that lineup as well; Quick, Cook, Givens, and Tavon Austin. While Pettis might have the edge on Quick right now, I'm keeping the door open Quick makes more progress as the year goes on. Maybe 50/50 with Pettis early... but more Quick late.

Interesting to hear from Cleveland "Dawgs by Nature" - Josh (nice site). Knowledgeable guy and smooth guest. Well done and kudos to him. I didn't know Mingo was running mostly with the 2's.

Josh has been paying attention to St. Louis. That was cool.

The Obama award and discussion on smack cam was funny.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:
What's up with the Browns stuff?

It's not as relevant for a preseason game, but we plan to interview a writer/podcaster from the opponent each week to help us preview the matchup and get some non-homer perspective on the Rams. It also helps us reach a wider audience.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
ramsaddiction hitting one out of the park:
It's not as relevant for a preseason game, but we plan to interview a writer/podcaster from the opponent each week to help us preview the matchup and get some non-homer perspective on the Rams. It also helps us reach a wider audience.

That's a damn good idea! :bg:

Is there any chance you could do the team we're going to play early in the week of the actual game? Old guys like me will never be able to remember any of this by game time. :bahumbug: :lol:

Or maybe just bump or re-post the appropriate one. I don't ask for much do I? :whome?:

EDIT: It just occurred to me that you probably were going to do that already. :lol:

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike and I have been debating when exactly is the best time to post the previews during the season. Like you said, if we release too far in advance, it may not be fresh in the minds by the time game day rolls around. However, if we release too close to game day, not everyone will have a chance to listen beforehand (we often get spikes in download numbers several days after we publish).

The tentative plan is to post the preview podcast on Thursday when the game is on Sunday, but some of this will depend on the availability of guests.

For this episode, I thought Monday would be best, both because Monday has been our standard release day so far, and because this week's game against the Browns is on Thursday.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Sounds like an excellent game plan. Thursday should give everyone plenty of time.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
You guys are doing a superb job. My favorite podcast hands down.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Glad you and Mike are doing these, excellent job. Looking forward to your podcast each week.