Rams Addiction, A St. Louis Rams Podcast, Episode 16:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
They seem to agree with me about the importance of their pass protection skills in determining playing time. They are giving the edge Stacy in that department but I haven't heard many good things said about any of them in that regard.

Unlike their running skills, I think their ability to help out in protecting the passer can be determined in practice. I'll be very interested in hearing what the camp talk says about that issue. I hope that our members who plan to go to training camp spend some time focusing on that aspect of their game.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
On a completely different note, I liked the way these guys talked football. They sound a lot like many of our members would if they were sitting around having a few beers and talking about the Rams. Except they're much younger. I won't hold that against them. :yessir:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!