Rams add Jeff garcia as an Offensive Assistant

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Woww did not see this coming. Boooom!! Love the move hope he and Weinke can coexist.

With these 2 guys Mannion may become our next Brady lol

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice, seems like the Rams are making the right moves to succeed this year.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
AWESOMESAUCE2-700x325.jpg

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Now if JG can instill his fight and competitive spirit into the players. Those seemed is greatest assets.

I'm going to try and forget he was a Whiner. .....

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Great analysis JT.
JK - I know it's midnight in St Loo.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Rams adding Jeff Garcia to staff as offensive assistant.

He interviewed for Rams Qb coach job in Feb. and Jeff Fisher was impressed although Chris Weinke got Qb job.

Garcia is addition to staff. He replaces no one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
So we got the guy we wanted for QB coach and were able to get the alternate as an assistant? I'll take it, two former NFL QB's who have worked with QB's the last couple years and seem to have seen good results.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Woww did not see this coming. Boooom!! Love the move hope he and Weinke can coexist.

With these 2 guys Mannion may become our next Brady lol

Maybe Mannion can become something with two former players working with him on exactly what he needs to do to be able a successful QB. These guys know more than anyone. With some time developing under them, getting a lot of attention and study time with basically 2 QB coaches...maybe he won't be as bad as I thought.

bluecoconuts

Legend
This wasn't announced before? Jeff Garcia tweeted a picture from the Rams locker room or something (logo on the floor) earlier today.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wanted Garcia originally. Now we got both. Well played. I have a feeling this offense is going to look a bit different in 2015.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was a bonus hire and kudos to the Rams for spending the extra coin when they didn't "have to".

Looks like we are doing everything possible to elevate Foles game, and bring along Mannion, Keenum, Davis.