Rams add another Assistant Coach for McVay (Dollar Bill Nayes)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Literally Bill Nayes will be McVay's personal assistant and some of his duties will include....Orcherstating all travel arrangements for the team, organized team mini-camps and training activities, and creating / managing team operational schedules...Now no offense to Mr. Nayes, but I truly believe I could have handled these duties for Coach McVay, however, Nayes probalbly has the ability to focus only on those duties as many of us would be trying to bust in the war room on draft day....Welcome Bill Nayes as I copy his Linked in info.

Bill Nayes
Football Operations at Los Angeles Rams

Greater Los Angeles Area
Sports
Current
  1. Los Angeles Rams
Previous
  1. San Francisco 49ers,
  2. North Carolina State University,
  3. University of Wisconsin
Education
  1. University of Wisconsin-Madison
Websites
  1. Company Website

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bill Nayes
Not the "Science Guy"

Close....
p184016_b_v8_ab.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I applaud SM for bringing in someone to help him "orchestrate" his time. He sis showing more and more that he has no "ego" as fr as asking of help and advice.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would like to run the coffee maker in the draft war room. Just that. Ok maybe I'd do massages too, if that's what it takes, but don't ask for happy endings as I have to be able to sleep at night!