Rams--48er's Injury Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Has it been put out yet? Also like to know who's not going to dress.

I'd like to know if Webster and Donnal are going to suit up.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'd like to know if Webster and Donnal are going to suit up.
I would say no on Webster and maybe on Donnal.

Just a wild-ass guess on Donnal but if Webster has anything soft tissue or slight dislocation, whatever, he's going to be out a couple weeks in my opinion.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I hope this Webster is not one of these guys that is hurt all the time.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
As of yesterday RB Brown, TE Everett & CB Webster were listed all Questionable. Looks like TE Everett was limited so there might be a slight chance he will suit up but Brown & Webster appear to be leaning as out due to injury.
http://www.therams.com/team/injury-report.html
I hope this Webster is not one of these guys that is hurt all the time.
The Webster injury is far the most damaging to this team @ the moment. I am still very disappointed in this UFA signing thus far...Four pre season games & going into the 3rd regular season & all we have got in less than 1 quarter of play out of him. Add that to being on the Injured Reserve as a Bronco when the season concluded last year.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
And we lost EJ Gaines who was the primary backup.
True but he has been involved in nagging injuries since the trade. EJ was injured in the off season OTA's & up to that trade for Watkins.

I see nothing as of yet that has changed my early of the year thought that a top blue chip CB is on top of my Ram draft needs followed by LT & OC.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm going to wait till the season ends and see what Phillips can do with these new defensive players before I make any judgements on where we need to go with the draft.
(Other than definitely agree on Left Tackle and Center.)
I want to see how draft picks Ebukam, Smart, Johnson and Price work out.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm going to wait till the season ends and see what Phillips can do with these new defensive players before I make any judgements on where we need to go with the draft.
(Other than definitely agree on Left Tackle and Center.)
I want to see how draft picks Ebukam, Smart, Johnson and Price work out.
If your not thinking about this now might as well wait till the end of Free Agency late March 2018 too because we here will know more then than we will know when the season ends with all of our 7 or 8 KEY defensive players have departed or have been resigned.

You can bet that either Price or Ebukam or both will be in contention to start next season.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
True but he has been involved in nagging injuries since the trade. EJ was injured in the off season OTA's & up to that trade for Watkins.

I see nothing as of yet that has changed my early of the year thought that a top blue chip CB is on top of my Ram draft needs followed by LT & OC.

Would be great if they can unload Austin for a 3rd or even 4th rounder.. they will need 4 rookies next year than compete for playing time.

CB, OT, C, ILB

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If you are not thinking about this now, you might as well wait till the end of Free Agency late March 2018.
Oh I'm sure they're THINKING about it right now but the draft is not until late April.

They'll be stacking the draft board from now until then.
My point is there's no reason to make hard decisions on a draft that doesn't take place for months and a senior year of college that hasn't been played out.
We don't even really know if cornerbacks are even going to be deep and plentiful yet.
What if the cornerbacks suck this year in college?
You might need to consentrate on free agency.
You have to stay fluid.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As of yesterday RB Brown, TE Everett & CB Webster were listed all Questionable. Looks like TE Everett was limited so there might be a slight chance he will suit up but Brown & Webster appear to be leaning as out due to injury.
http://www.therams.com/team/injury-report.html

The Webster injury is far the most damaging to this team @ the moment. I am still very disappointed in this UFA signing thus far...Four pre season games & going into the 3rd regular season & all we have got in less than 1 quarter of play out of him. Add that to being on the Injured Reserve as a Bronco when the season concluded last year.

I can't believe I didn't record game.

-- Did Davies get any rushing attempts ? Is Tavon #3 RB tonight ?

Petterson got beat last week , does Troy Hill start over Hatfield?

TE depth with Everett missing limits some play calling as well. McVay is really in tuned with his personnel. The man

Would be great if they can unload Austin for a 3rd or even 4th rounder.. they will need 4 rookies next year than compete for playing time.

CB, OT, C, ILB

I will guarantee Ogletree is not going anywhere .
The center position is being taken care of now.
I won't say The Rams won't go offensive line next year , but it won't be a starter imo right now. Then again Kromer will be a huge part of that decision.
--CB position is a be need for sure. At what price will it be to keep Tru " --yes he does get hurt , but when healthy he is a true shut down CB.
Having Webster hurt really exposed the depth. Then again How much better is Troy Hill this season ? He reall came on late in preseason. He is a core special teams guy as well. His suspension might have cost The Rams the game against Washington?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He looked pretty good last Sunday.
I watched the whole game versus Carolina.
Not saying he wasn't good just pointing out he missed time too and who's to say we wouldn't miss him and Webster together? Sorry if I interpreted that wrong just see way too many posts wishing we'd kept player x, y or z because one of our guys missed time or played bad. When the former players do the same thing.