Rams 360 - Episode 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[stl]f254b292-9ae7-4fac-9d38-016b54ac1ca6[/stl]

Rams 360 will deliver a unique perspective on life as a Rams player as it follows an individual player at practice, off the field and on game day each week. Every Saturday throughout the season on KPLR at 5 p.m.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
X said:
Rams 360 will deliver a unique perspective on life as a Rams player as it follows an individual player at practice, off the field and on game day each week. Every Saturday throughout the season on KPLR at 5 p.m.

Boo you beat me too it.... :razzed: Watching it now. It starts off with Britt Miller, and right now they are with Danny. Seems pretty cool at the moment. I just close my eyes when they showed the way Danny put his hand on the turf. I have a weak stomach for that kind of stuffs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Great video. I can watch that stuff all day long.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Sooo... Are they doing new ones? I've already seen all of these. Still very cool. Just weird that this is episode 1 when all of this has been released already. Would be awesome if they keep doing these.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Amendola a Pirate fan? That's cool with me! GO BUCS!