Rams 3 1/2 point dogs in Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Good. I can't wait to shove it right up their dick holes, rip off their heads and shit inside their the throats after we fucking decimate them 50-0. So yeah...Go Rams.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny stuff... guess poeple will bet on just about anything... free agency not over... cuts... draft... and Vegas has decided to set a line?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
All things considered, it seems kinda low. Seems that Vegas views the Rams as a pretty good team if they are only giving 3.5 to the team that was in the SB the last two years.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
All things considered, it seems kinda low. Seems that Vegas views the Rams as a pretty good team if they are only giving 3.5 to the team that was in the SB the last two years.

Well we play the Hawks pretty tight at home

jjab360

Legend
Good. I can't wait to shove it right up their dick holes, rip off their heads and crap inside their the throats after we freaking decimate them 50-0. So yeah...Go Rams.
tumblr_inline_mom0n4DFkf1qz4rgp.gif

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Somebody posted this on my Facebook yesterday. My reply was didn't Vegas have Seattle winning the super bowl last year? How'd that work out? :)

…..

Legend

Also considering the history of Jeff Fisher led teams starting slow, this is a lock if you bet on Seattle.

To me though, I would'nt touch opening week games, especially road favorites.

lockdnram21

Legend
Considering we beat them at home with Austin Davis and our defense has gotten better and we upgraded Qb. I think we should be equal. Yea they went to super bowl but they lost some pieces on Defense. Yea they got Graham but we held him in check last time we played against him. If we fix the line and defense comes out playing up to potential game 1 28-13RAMS