Rams '23 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I hear you on the RB... but I see it going more like drafting two of them.. maybe one in the 5th another in the 7th.

If they still have a 2nd and two 3rds when the dust settles, one of those will be a RB, IMO.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
DL is a huge need especially if they can't keep Gaines.
I am trying to remain optimistic about resigning players. In addition to AD, Gaines & A'Shawn we have Copeland, J Williams, Hoecht and both Earnest Jones and Bobby Brown. It is my hope that they continue to develop. I hope 1 of these groups surprises me and it would be great if it is D.L. Your concern is certainly very valid, fingers crossed this group steps it up and continues to develop. Both Gaines & A'Shawn showed great improvement

fearsomefour

Legend
Looking at the Snead draft board for 2023 at this time and how it plays out.....

2....trade down
3....undersized WR
3....oft injured pass rusher
4....(from trade down)....trade down
5....WR
5....trade down
6....TE to be converted to WR
6....(from trade down)...trade down
6....WR to be converted to TE
7....DB that ran a slow 40
7....OT that will be moved to G
7....G that will be moved to C
7....(the original 2nd round pick)....traded to a 6th in the 2024 draft

But, somehow he certainly has made it work.

fearsomefour

Legend
Next year the Rams will have the opportunity to use that 2024 first round pick to move up in the draft. Hopefully for an edge.
Edge, Dl, OL.....a lot of different directions they could go with an actual high pick.
For possible impact sooner instead of later, I agree, Edge makes the most sense.