Rams 2020 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Season is over for the Rams and as a fan I want to start looking at prospects coming out in the next draft. I know the Rams are without a 1st and I have no idea how many picks, in what rounds, and when they make their 1st overall pick. I know its early and teams still in playoffs order hasn't been set. Some of you draft guru's are sure to have an idea on some of this.

Little help plz?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Season is over for the Rams and as a fan I want to start looking at prospects coming out in the next draft. I know the Rams are without a 1st and I have no idea how many picks, in what rounds, and when they make their 1st overall pick. I know its early and teams still in playoffs order hasn't been set. Some of you draft guru's are sure to have an idea on some of this.

Little help plz?

I guess this would be before any possible comps;

B84E94FF-12EA-43AE-B552-B41039134D70.jpeg

Name
Coleman
Per spotrac and overthecap sites, best guesstimate is that the Rams will get one 2020 4th Round Compensatory Pick for losing UFA Rodger Saffold to the Titans.

We lost out on a potential additional 2020 4th Round Compensatory Pick for the loss of UFA Lemarcus Joyner to Oakland, but the Detroit Lions cut our lost UFA CJ Anderson and Anderson was covering our UFA gain of one Clay Mathews from GB. When Anderson was no longer a Lion so early, Joyner's loss had to drop down to cover the Rams gain of UFA Mathews.

So the Lions basically fooked the Rams out of a 2020 4th Round Compensatory Pick.

A pox on Matt Patricia's house!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Here's a cutup of the Wisconson OL vs a very stout Michigan State front from 2019. Tyler Biadasz is a board favorite and for good reason, he isn't an overpowering Center rather a bit of a technician so might last into round 2 if some team doesn't get a woody for him late round 1...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDqdyNj3EVM

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tend to favor complete games btw vice highlights which are very misleading. You can find complete games online or the cutups which are even better many of the top programs have fans posting up snaps from the OL units in particular if not individual players.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Little help plz?

way early, senior bowl & practices are always good to check out . Combine comes around & will have an idea on needs & comps ?? I think DE/ OLB’s a gold !!
Get some beef as well on D”
—Crazy to think about MLB !!! Snead got burned with Littleton!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Here's a cutup of the Wisconson OL vs a very stout Michigan State front from 2019. Tyler Biadasz is a board favorite and for good reason, he isn't an overpowering Center rather a bit of a technician so might last into round 2 if some team doesn't get a woody for him late round 1...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDqdyNj3EVM

Huge fan of Biadasz, and I think he's more powerful than he's given credit for. I'm also a huge fan of Mekhi Becton (Louisville LT), but I'm concerned that both of them will be first round picks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Huge fan of Biadasz, and I think he's more powerful than he's given credit for. I'm also a huge fan of Mekhi Becton (Louisville LT), but I'm concerned that both of them will be first round picks.

Other Centers I like.....
  1. Cesar Ruiz....Michigan...When all said and done might be the best Center in the draft
  2. Nick Harris...Washington...Not the biggest, but moves well and great fit with Rams scheme.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also have to consider Creed Humphrey of Oklahoma. One of the youngest centers, if he comes out early. (He's a redshirt-sophomore.)