Rams 2013 Regular Season Schedule via NFL.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
schedule2013.png

Speeps

Starter
Good balance, tough schedule based on 2012, also Dallas and San Fran in a 4 day window is brutal.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
rams24/7 said:
1SEP 08 4:25 PM ET CARDINALS (very winnable)

2SEP 15 1:00 PM ET AT FALCONS (tough)

3SEP 2 21:00 PM ET AT COWBOYS (challenging)

4SEP 26 8:25 PM ET 49ERS (tough)

5OCT 06 1:00 PM ET JAGUARS (very winnable)

6OCT 13 1:00 PM ET AT TEXANS (tough)

7OCT 20 1:00 PM ET AT PANTHERS (challenging)

8OCT 28 8:40 PM ET SEAHAWKS (tough)

9NOV 03 1:00 PM ET TITANS (very winnable)

10NOV 10 1:00 PM ET AT COLTS (tough)

11BYE WEEK

12NOV 24 1:00 PM ET BEARS (winnable)

13DEC 01 4:05 PM ET AT 49ERS (tough)

14DEC 08 4:25 PM ET AT CARDINALS (winnable)

15DEC 15 1:00 PM ET SAINTS (challenging)

16DEC 22 1:00 PM ET BUCCANEERS (winnable)

17DEC 29 4:25 PM ET AT SEAHAWKS (very tough)

Lesson

Oh, really?
This isn't too bad, though.

Nice balance. Hate ending at Seattle again, but with 4 games on the road before week 8, the schedule is split very nicely.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I like that we have a *relatively* easy game at home first. Seems recently we have had tough openers so it will be nice to hopefully get some early momentum going this season.

Also how many times in a row are they going to make us play @ Seattle in week 17?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In 2009 and 2011 we ended our season at home against the division (SF)
In 2010 and 2012 we ended our season on the road against the division (SEA)

Why are we up again on the road?
I call horse shit.

Lesson

Oh, really?
ScotsRam said:
I like that we have a *relatively* easy game at home first. Seems recently we have had tough openers so it will be nice to hopefully get some early momentum going this season.

Also how many times in a row are they going to make us play @ Seattle in week 17?

This is the 2nd time since 2010 they've opened at home vs Arizona. 2011 vs Philly(that game started out awesome but turned quickly) and last year at Detroit. This is the 4th time since 2006 the Rams have opened at home.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
ScotsRam said:

That's 3 times the past 4 years. Tough, especially if we are trying for a late playoff push.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Lesson said:
ScotsRam said:

This is the 2nd time since 2010 they've opened at home vs Arizona. 2011 vs Philly(that game started out awesome but turned quickly) and last year at Detroit. This is the 4th time since 2006 the Rams have opened at home.

Am i right in saying the last time we won a season opener was against Denver in... 2006 i think?

Lesson

Oh, really?
ScotsRam said:
Lesson said:
ScotsRam said:

Am i right in saying the last time we won a season opener was against Denver in... 2006 i think?

Correct.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fuck Seattle.

Still cannot believe they have "Lynch Mob" plastered on the walls.

Beat their asses on MNF and beat them again in their place.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Lesson said:
ScotsRam said:
Lesson said:
ScotsRam said:

Correct.

I think it's about time to change that shit.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
ScotsRam said:
Lesson said:
ScotsRam said:

Correct.

We could really use that early momentum with the tough schedule in the 1st half

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Angry Ram said:
Fuck Seattle.

Still cannot believe they have "Lynch Mob" plastered on the walls.

Beat their asses on MNF and beat them again in their place.

It's ridiculous they get away with that, but this is a league that condones the use of the term "redskin" remember... all while championing positive discrimination through the Rooney Rule. Irony alert.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Dude said:
In 2009 and 2011 we ended our season at home against the division (SF)
In 2010 and 2012 we ended our season on the road against the division (SEA)

Why are we up again on the road?
I call horse shit.

And why the eff do we have to have Seattle again as the last game? Screws up my whole Christmas week. I had to miss last season's game because I was in CA. Looks like I might have to again THIS year. :amped: