Rampage Radio takes fans opinions from Rams on Demand.. Podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great take on the game and a good listen on what looms on the horizon....Also appreciated the opportunity to share my thoughts @JRobinson and enjoyed everyone like @Ramhusker & @Merlin insights too.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
That was an awesome listen. Good insight on the roster and position battles. Keep up the good work

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was an awesome listen. Good insight on the roster and position battles. Keep up the good work

Thanks for taking the time to listen. Give us a 5 star rating on iTunes if you would!!!!! :neener:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
typical fly boy voice!
lmao-gif-8.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great job boys. Coolest white guys in the neighborhood.

Subject for next podcast: which Ram players currently on the roster would make top five at their position, in franchise history?

JRobinson

MiLB
Great job boys. Coolest white guys in the neighborhood.

Subject for next podcast: which Ram players currently on the roster would make top five at their position, in franchise history?

Ooo. That could be fun

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
That was a good listen but I must admit that @den-the-coach was clearly one of, if not the best part of the podcast.

I'm serious, these guys should have coach Den on as a regular guest.

I don't give complements about podcasts very often but anyone that didn't think coach Den's smooth delivery, even keeled analysis along with his tone of voice wasn't made for podcast/radio should listen again.

It's quite clear why he's been an excellent compliment to the ROD Rams family forum for as long as he's been a member. (y)

Some voices are just meant to be....
radio.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you hear Neil Diamond playing in the background? Thought I had that on mute.

I haven't listened to it yet. Early Neil - mid-period or 12 Songs, the Rick Rubin produced album? Answer carefully - your coolness quotient hangs in the balance.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I haven't listened to it yet. Early Neil - mid-period or 12 Songs, the Rick Rubin produced album? Answer carefully - your coolness quotient hangs in the balance.

My first Neil Diamond song I heard when I was four and was hooked every since and it's everyone's favorite...Sweet Caroline. Now I am I said is amazing (and describes me more) and even later a little Cracklin' Rosie made me smile,but I will stick with the original, even though it's a Boston Theme Song.

Funny story about that, was working late on a project and while walking out to the parking garage (yes @LoyalRam I'm still living the Fly Boy Dream) a young lady (she's 25) I was on the project with said to me..."Hey Den, going to rock out to a little Neil Diamond on the way home?" I just gut laughed and replied: "Is it that obvious?"

Last edited:

JRobinson

MiLB
That was a good listen but I must admit that @den-the-coach was clearly one of, if not the best part of the podcast.

I'm serious, these guys should have coach Den on as a regular guest.

I don't give complements about podcasts very often but anyone that didn't think coach Den's smooth delivery, even keeled analysis along with his tone of voice wasn't made for podcast/radio should listen again.

It's quite clear why he's been an excellent compliment to the ROD Rams family forum for as long as he's been a member. (y)

Some voices are just meant to be....
radio.jpg

Thanks for listening. Den was a good guest and yes, we plan on having him again in the near future.

Name
J_RampageRadio
Fellas,
Thanks for listening to the newest Rampage Radio Episode...Looking forward to having more of you guys on the Pod this season.

Bad and Boujee,
J