Rampage Radio brings a Saints podcast personality. Eps 19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Is the stat that we only allowed the Packers 30 yards in the second half correct? If so, wow!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Is the stat that we only allowed the Packers 30 yards in the second half correct? If so, wow!
Haven't listened but I think it was over 200 yards. 17 points on 30 yards would be pretty insane. Maybe even a record.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thats what was stated by Troy Aikman on the broadcast. I stole it :)
It was a fun listen. I like how you guys play off each other so there are no dead spaces or a bunch of ums and uhs.

I wish the stat was correct but if you go to the play by play, GB had 187 yards in the second half. We did however, keep them to minus 6 on their last possession before marching down to kick the go ahead FG.

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was a fun listen. I like how you guys play off each other so there are no dead spaces or a bunch of ums and uhs.

I wish the stat was correct but if you go to the play by play, GB had 187 yards in the second half. We did however, keep them to minus 6 on their last possession before marching down to kick the go ahead FG.

Thanks for clarifying that bro. Ill be sure to double check from here on out so i don't sound so stupid and rely on commentators... should have known better.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We did however, keep them to minus 6 on their last possession before marching down to kick the go ahead FG.

The Rams D has tightened up in the second half, especially the 4th quarter, all season. Don't know if the stats confirm that but it seems like that to me.

Btw @JRobinson thanks for posting these podcasts here each week. They're informative and enjoyable.

JRobinson

MiLB
Appreciate you guys listening to our rambling. There’s a good dynamic that we feel works.

Then you talk about the time it takes for the editing to make it sound professional.

JRobinson

MiLB
Good job JRob. By the way, is Jay on ROD? That slacker isn’t, is he?

Yeah my brother Jordan "J"... he's on here, but only made like 2 posts or something.. Ill be sure to take a screen shot of you calling him out hahaha!;)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yeah my brother Jordan "J"... he's on here, but only made like 2 posts or something.. Ill be sure to take a screen shot of you calling him out hahaha!;)

:LOL: That’s fine. But just in case he thinks he can take a run at me, I’ve been working out, be sure and post this, :whistle: alongside my comments....

7AC09AF7-AC40-46B8-B467-34B5F8D152A6.jpeg