Ram of the week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Suge.jpg

Played for Rams on 87 scab team

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Cool trivia.
Had no idea.

Maybe we keep this to ourselves.

Athos

Legend
I thought this was going to be a cheerleader thread.....

Now I'm sad. :cry:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow, I hate me some Suge. Didn't Bill Goldberg (the wrestler) have a quick stint with us as well in the early nineties?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Shug man didn't have what could be considered a killer year...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Wow, I hate me some Suge. Didn't Bill Goldberg (the wrestler) have a quick stint with us as well in the early nineties?
His older brother had a tryout as a place kicker for us back in the eighties, never stuck. I don't think Goldberg ever was a Ram. He played with Deion Sanders on the Falcons, that was it for him I believe. He was a nose guard. Nice guy, I've actually hung out with him several times as his brother owns the club that I work at...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My favorite Ram that people don't realize Rams drafted him out of Western Michigan.
toyota-super-bowl-commercial-muppets-terry-crews.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Not a fan of Shugs. Some of the stories circulating regarding his business dealings are like out of a Hollywood thug movie... for example, locking the doors to the room while he went around with a baseball bat hitting the two guys inside the room; holding a gun to someone's head while he put a contract for him to sign on the table, and then there is Tupac's death, which I still wonder about.