Ram fans in the Superdome....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I saw some shots of Ram fans at the game Sunday... In particular a group that was emotional at the end of the game. Are there any pictures or video out there on the internets of Ram fans in the dome yesterday? That had to have been an amazing experience going into such an environment and coming a way with a win like that behind enemy lines....

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I saw that family/group also. I can imagine regardless of how big a fan you are, being in that environment it's got to be a e very emotional to win.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw that family/group also. I can imagine regardless of how big a fan you are, being in that environment it's got to be a e very emotional to win.

the shots of the emotion with that Group/Family was exactly what Ram fans all over the country were experiencing at the moment....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
1033E741-D8B0-46D5-A369-BE3136DA1E16.jpeg

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
I saw it too and I have the game on DVR so I will have it forever. Maybe someone can embed it here. Must be a way.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Once the game was over, I made my way down to a small group of Rams fans and it hit me. I started tearing up. Ushers were telling me to move out and I said I’m having a bucket list moment and I’m just not budging for a minute. I guess I was convincing.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah, there was one funny shot of one Ram fan in particular at the very end — guy just looked completely, utterly, emotionally drained.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I really felt the need to give that hot brunette a big hug and some celebratory sex

She was unusually attractive wasn't she! Wonder if they live in NO or traveled from Los Angeles.