Ram fan in nashville

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
I live here in Nashville and im wondering how you guys feel about the game Sunday? My brother and I are long time die hard Ram fans and will be at the game on sunday. The Rams have only played here a handful of times but have never won here and this years Titans are good at home. I know the Rams are the better team but the Titans are wounded and desperate at this point in the season and I admit that im somewhat nervous. My bro is in the military and only comes home for Christmas and it just so happens that the Rams play here on Christmas eve, what an awesome Christmas present it would be for the Rams to clinch right here in Nashville. Any chances of a letdown after the the HUGE win in Seattle? Let me hear ya...

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
I am close to Nashville about 4 hours. If it wasnt on Christmas Eve i would definately be going to the game

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Seahags were desperate at their place too...That didn't bother the Rams much...Can't begin to imagine the the Titans venue is more menacing than Seattle... You and your brother will rep ROD well, I'm sure !!!

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I live here in Nashville and im wondering how you guys feel about the game Sunday? My brother and I are long time die hard Ram fans and will be at the game on sunday. The Rams have only played here a handful of times but have never won here and this years Titans are good at home. I know the Rams are the better team but the Titans are wounded and desperate at this point in the season and I admit that im somewhat nervous. My bro is in the military and only comes home for Christmas and it just so happens that the Rams play here on Christmas eve, what an awesome Christmas present it would be for the Rams to clinch right here in Nashville. Any chances of a letdown after the the HUGE win in Seattle? Let me hear ya...
1st Wecome on Board!! 2nd I hope you and your Brother Have Fun celebrating the Big Rams Win coming your way!! Merry X-Mas to all!!

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
I think this team is focused i believe Mcvay will have tjem prepared. I dont anticipate another blowout but i think tjey are determined to clinch the division this week. Have fun at the game!!!

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To think last time the Rams were here keith null was starting at qb.. wow we have paid some dues as fans, for us die hards we deserve this season! Merry Christmas ram bros and gals.. thanks for letting me chime in.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
There's always a chance of a letdown after an emotional win, I think particularly after a win in which they we're expecting a slugfest rather than a laugher. This McVay kid, however, is the chance minimizer. I would expect similar focus as to what we just witnessed this past glorious Sunday. I believe each one of the losses this season have been great teaching points for McVay about what happens when the focus and execution lapses. If the Rams take care of the ball, the rest will take care of itself. The Rams are also hungry and desperate to achieve success after years of losing. The Rams have plenty of guys that are loving this new taste in their mouths, thehe taste of victory! It's addicting and they want more!! :yess:

Bottom line, I wouldn't bet against them. Not this week. I'm more concerned about a letdown in week 17.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have the same worries.... But this year just seems different. This team seems different. Still going to be sweating bullets Sunday morning though....

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This will be a bigger war than the Seattle Silencing. Titans need to win out to go to the playoffs.

There is the "catch" and there is the "Seattle Silencing";l love it!

TexasRam

Legend
I’m a self confessed non coolaid drinkin realist. Even I can tell you the Rams will handle business this week.

Book it and don’t second guess yourself.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will be a bigger war than the Seattle Silencing. Titans need to win out to go to the playoffs.

There is the "catch" and there is the "Seattle Silencing";l love it!

I love it, the silencing.

The rams should use that in the documentary that will eventually be made about this team. "The nfl knew the rams had arrived with the silencing."

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

You're going to be our lucky charm since you'll both be there in person.

The Ramily thanks you and wishes you both a Merry Christmas!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I have the same worries.... But this year just seems different. This team seems different. Still going to be sweating bullets Sunday morning though....

I'll still be concerned until the Rams win of the Hags lose..Hopefully this Will be over about 1:00 P.M. Sunday afternoon...GO RAMS !!! MAKE THIS HAPPEN NOW !!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damn forgot that I live only 2 hours away or woulda prepared to go. I'm dumb.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

Thank your brother for his service to the nation and thank you both for service as Ram fans!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My wife and I want to take the trip. It’s a 10 hour drive. Tickets are only about $15 a piece right now.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Titans are good at home but we are also a very good away team, probably better than at home. I'm hoping the Titans bring their all, i want a convincing win but i dont want these next 2 games to be a walk in the park. We have to keep on our toes on the road to the playoffs.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nashville is a great place to live and visit... show up if you're able and join us in support of this awesome Rams squad.. thanks guys!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I’m a self confessed non coolaid drinkin realist. Even I can tell you the Rams will handle business this week.

Book it and don’t second guess yourself.
Except it is a bit of a "trap game".

That big win last week may have us a little distracted.
The Titans are going to bring their A-game.
East Coast games for a West Coast team are always a little tougher.
We've already lost to lesser teams.

I'm glad you don't drink Kool-Aid bro because I just tinkled in it.

Name
Seth Griffith
I too am a die hard Rams fan living right here in Nashville. I will say that I'm not worried about the outcome of the game and the Titans fans are very vanilla...My son and I will be in section 113 a few rows right behind the Rams bench trying to get some selfies with players and autographs.