Raiders Talented 2nd Yr LB-McClain BUSTED!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Seriously, wtf?

Per Rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl
Raiders MLB Rolando McClain has been arrested in connection with a Wednesday evening shooting in his hometown of Decatur, Ala.
He has been charged with discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing and reckless endangerment. According to the Decatur police, McClain is alleged to have stood over another man with his gun to his head, prompting him to beg for his life. McClain then allegedly fired a shot past the man's ear. He has been released on bail. Obviously, his status for Sunday's game against the Dolphins is now in severe doubt, while it's possible he's played his final down of the season. Stay tuned

He harrassed Bradford relentlessly last season, and WE had that game won...damn :huh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Raider Nation Pillars, Baby!

Anarchy
Thuggery
No Values
Me first.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wasn't that the douche who WWF slammed Amendola?

Not shocked at all he was arrested.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Correct sir, he pretty much pile drived Amendola and if I remember there was not a 15-yard penalty, from my eyes it should have been immediate ejection. That game still irks me as the 'one that got away', I think it had that big of an impact.

I didn't want to mention it but fuck it, that "slap" of Gradkowski's back by Robbins for roughing the passer was bulshit. Ok my soapbox just collapsed, I'm good now. :bg:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This is disturbing. McClain actually made a guy beg for his life...and he still fired his pistol right next to the guy's ear?

I never thought I'd say this, but Burress and Talib have been topped when it comes to NFL football players and gun misuse. It takes a really messed-up person to fire a gun at someone after threatening them with said gun and making them beg for their life - and apparently, that's not the first psychotic thing that McClain's done in his life.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/sports...n-Sued-by-Student/4btSvHmiQ06DO_J992nskQ.cspx

He was actually disciplined for that incident by Saban, so this does have merit.

McClain needs professional help or a prison cell. Either one would work. Either way, there has to be some serious consequences for this. This guy isn't mentally sound.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0LH_jiCDY[/youtube]

superfan24

Starter
Memento said:
This is disturbing. McClain actually made a guy beg for his life...and he still fired his pistol right next to the guy's ear?

I never thought I'd say this, but Burress and Talib have been topped when it comes to NFL football players and gun misuse. It takes a really messed-up person to fire a gun at someone after threatening them with said gun and making them beg for their life - and apparently, that's not the first psychotic thing that McClain's done in his life.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/sports...n-Sued-by-Student/4btSvHmiQ06DO_J992nskQ.cspx

He was actually disciplined for that incident by Saban, so this does have merit.

McClain needs professional help or a prison cell. Either one would work. Either way, there has to be some serious consequences for this. This guy isn't mentally sound.

Exactly.... This will piss me off big time if he doesn't get a substantial amount of prison time.
No one can tell me that he does not deserve less time than what Plax did. This is complete BS

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:

What pisses me off the most was there should have been offsetting penalties and ejections because some Ram lineman should have had the sack to run up and body slammed this punk ass bitch right then. That would have happened, then the Rams would have become the hunters not the hunted. As psycho as he was if Incognito was still a Ram it would have took tear gas to bust up that brawl. And yes this one play cost us the game and eventually the playoffs.
Got to have your team mates back ...always.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yamahopper said:
Angry Ram said:

What pisses me off the most was there should have been offsetting penalties and ejections because some Ram lineman should have had the sack to run up and body slammed this punk ass bitch right then. That would have happened, then the Rams would have become the hunters not the hunted. As psycho as he was if Incognito was still a Ram it would have took tear gas to bust up that brawl. And yes this one play cost us the game and eventually the playoffs.
Got to have your team mates back ...always.

Eh, Amendola went right over the middle again for another 15 yards the next play, and then Clayton scored the TD, so I'm happy with it.