Raiders sign Derek Carr to extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Carr has gotten a little bit better every year he's been in the league. That's hard to do at QB so I wouldn't mind this contract if I was a Raiders fan :sick2:. That offense might put on a show with Adams and Renfrow. In fact, with Adams garnering attention Renfrow might explode next season in McDaniels offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Carr is smart, like Stafford. Fans love the guy that gives the hometown some love via discount… But lets be real; these guys are still making a shit ton.

But…

It is smart because it also takes a ton of pressure off. Fans are rooting for you, as opposed to expecting you to be perfect.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Carr has gotten a little bit better every year he's been in the league. That's hard to do at QB so I wouldn't mind this contract if I was a Raiders fan :sick2:. That offense might put on a show with Adams and Renfrow. In fact, with Adams garnering attention Renfrow might explode next season in McDaniels offense.
Don’t forget about Waller. He will feature heavily.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
If Ruggs wasn’t in his situation that would be another weapon for Carr. Adams, Renfrow, Ruggs, and Waller would have been a good group of weapons.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lovely family! Congrats DC! That young boy has my look of "who farted"?

1649920240744.png