Raiders primed for playoff run?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I saw this article... then went looking at their remaining schedule. They have a real shot.

Oakland is certainly in the hunt. Prior to the start of the 2019 season, you would likely find more people betting the Raiders' under win total than their over and you could get great odds if you believed Oakland would make the playoffs. The Raiders' have arguably the easiest remaining schedule in the NFL, as their remaining opponents have a combined record of 22-40. Oakland's next two opponents -- the Bengals and Jets -- are a combined 1-15 heading into the weekend. They have just one remaining game against a team with a winning record -- the Chiefs -- who will host the Raiders in Week 13.

C62CAFF0-D692-48DB-BC2F-1A93425F63E7.jpeg

E627E0BC-B651-43F4-B08D-F6D9D1D81E1F.jpeg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So it's OK for the Raiders to go through a "cupcake" schedule, but not the Rams.

Alrighty, then.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am one of Gruden's toughest critics. I think he's the most overhyped coach of this decade. But he's doing better than I expected so far. 5-4 isn't great but the Raiders are playing good football, which is more than they've been doing in recent years.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Fuck the Raiders. And Fuck the Cowboys. And Fuck the shehags. And especially FUCK the Niners.
That,s it, got to go wash my mouth out with soap now.

TexasRam

Legend
Based on that schedule Da RadaHs have a legit shot at the playoffs.

But they will get stomped pretty bad in the playoffs.

look at their losses.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like Vinny the rat jumped ship to a playoff team after all. Fugetaboutit!