Raiders -now- Rams Sign Dakota Allen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
well... it is not like anyone is going to steal a player off the dolphins practice squad... knowing nothing else, taking someone off the Rams PS would seem like a good bet.... But, that said -- BUMMER for us!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
200.gif

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
They saw him in pre-season and saw what we saw.

Saw

TexasRam

Legend
No worries, we have Bryce the Enforcer Hagar. :confused:

But actually I couldn't give two shits. I want a guard with experience ASAP before Goff gets destroyed.

fearsomefour

Legend
No worries, we have Bryce the Enforcer Hagar. :confused:

But actually I couldn't give two shits. I want a guard with experience ASAP before Goff gets destroyed.
Think how much experience Demby is getting......
Hello?.....hello?......is this thing on?.....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bummer. Think he'll stick so congrats to him and best of luck.

oldnotdead

Legend
We need a RT that can handle speed. Most of the pressure and sacks are coming through Havenstein.
They are paying Rob a lot as a starter, but they need someone to handle speed off the edge. If that means demoting Havenstein so be it. The Aints destroyed him as did Garrett who was on Havenstein when he got the strip fumble/sack. Every DC on the Rams schedule has seen it 2 weeks in a row. It's all Rob is going to face the rest of the season. Every team is gong to put their fastest edge rusher on him.

Allen has been pretty good overall, but he's made some glaring mistakes in his protections. That is part of the price you pay by not playing him and Noteboom in pre-season. I think the interior will improve as the season goes on. But Havenstein is who he is right now. They need to give him TE support if it's obvious he's struggling out there. Or they need to play two RB's with Brown who is good in pass protection staying in to protect and backup that right side.

With the exception of the Aints game it hasn't been as bad as some here seem to think. They have options it's only a matter of if they want to implement them. No reason to panic, I'd be more concerned if some team poached Wolford, because he's the #2 QB from next season on. I don't think Bortles will stay another year.

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
Bummer. Still surprised he didnt make the 53 after the Kiser injury and how he'd flashed in pre-season...

Btw - anyone know how long Kiser's out for? Chance he contributes in the second half of the season?

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Bummer. Still surprised he didnt make the 53 after the Kiser injury and how he'd flashed in pre-season...

Btw - anyone know how long Kiser's out for? Chance he contributes in the second half of the season?
He was placed on IR prior to the MR 53 being named so he can't come back this year.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We need a RT that can handle speed. Most of the pressure and sacks are coming through Havenstein.
They are paying Rob a lot as a starter, but they need someone to handle speed off the edge. If that means demoting Havenstein so be it. The Aints destroyed him as did Garrett who was on Havenstein when he got the strip fumble/sack. Every DC on the Rams schedule has seen it 2 weeks in a row. It's all Rob is going to face the rest of the season. Every team is gong to put their fastest edge rusher on him.

Allen has been pretty good overall, but he's made some glaring mistakes in his protections. That is part of the price you pay by not playing him and Noteboom in pre-season. I think the interior will improve as the season goes on. But Havenstein is who he is right now. They need to give him TE support if it's obvious he's struggling out there. Or they need to play two RB's with Brown who is good in pass protection staying in to protect and backup that right side.

With the exception of the Aints game it hasn't been as bad as some here seem to think. They have options it's only a matter of if they want to implement them. No reason to panic, I'd be more concerned if some team poached Wolford, because he's the #2 QB from next season on. I don't think Bortles will stay another year.

Nobody can handle Cam Jordan and Myles Garrett, they're elite players. Who do you propose we could get at RT who would do any better?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
They are paying Rob a lot as a starter, but they need someone to handle speed off the edge. If that means demoting Havenstein so be it
He was handing off the DT, becaus of poor Demby, and was a 1/2 beat late to Garret....it wasn't because of ability that Garret beat him....Hav was good enough.....of course ya gotta know assignments to analyze