Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Rams: How to watch, listen and live stream​

Here's how you can watch, listen to and live stream the Raiders at Rams preseason game on Aug. 21.

MATCHUP

The Rams (0-0) host the Raiders (0-0) on Saturday at SoFi Stadium. The Raiders are a familiar preseason opponent for the Rams, who also faced them in 2019, 2018 and 2017.

Fans in Los Angeles can watch Saturday's game at 7 p.m. pacific time on KABC-7. For fans outside of the local Los Angeles market, Raiders at Rams is LIVE on NFL Network or with NFL Game Pass (LINK).

WATCH ON TV

TV Coverage: KABC-7 (locally in Los Angeles, plus other TV partners – see below) and NFL Network (national, subject to local blackouts)
Play-by-Play: Andrew Siciliano
Color Analysts: Mina Kimes and Aqib Talib
Sideline reporter: Curt Sandoval

Preseason TV:
ABC7/KABC-TV – Los Angeles
KOAT ABC 7 – Albuquerque, NM
KBFX FOX 58 – Bakersfield, CA
KFRE CW 59 – Fresno/Visalia, CA
KDFX FOX 11 – Palm Springs, CA
KKFX FOX 11 – Santa Barbara/Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, CA
KSWB FOX 5 – San Diego, CA
KHON FOX 2 – Honolulu, HI
KJZZ 14 – Salt Lake City, UT
KNSN Nevada Sports Net – Reno, NV
KYUR ABC 13 – Anchorage, AK
KATN ABC 2 – Fairbanks, AK
KJUD ABC 8 – Juneau, AK

WATCH ON MOBILE

A live stream will be available on the following platforms if the game is available on TV in the local market:
Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app)
Rams official app for iOS devices
Club mobile website for iOS devices (Safari browser ONLY)
*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only.

LISTEN ON RADIO

Local Radio coverage: ESPN LA 710 AM
Play-by-Play: J.B. Long
Color Analyst: Maurice Jones-Drew
Sideline: D'Marco Farr

Available to stream live within 100 miles of Los Angeles on theRams.com and the Rams mobile app.

ESPNLA's affiliate radio stations:
KLSD/1360 AM – San Diego, CA
KKUU - HD2 - Palm Springs, CA
KTIE/590 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
KAVL/610 AM & 106.7 FM – Lancaster, CA
KSMA/1240 AM & 99.5 FM - Santa Maria, CA
KMET/1490 AM - Banning, CA
Spanish Radio coverage: Tu Liga Radio 1330 AM
Play-by-Play: Troy Santiago
Color Analyst: Ricardo Lopez
Tu Liga Radio's affiliate radio stations:
KTMZ/1220 AM – Pomona, CA
KWAC/1490 AM – Bakersfield, CA
KGST/1600 AM – Fresno, CA
KCAL/1410 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
KXLM/102.9 FM/KOXR 910 AM - Oxnard/Ventura, CA

SOCIAL MEDIA COVERAGE

Instagram: @rams
Facebook: /rams
Twitter: @RamsNFL
TikTok: @rams

fearsomefour

Legend
Looking for better OL play (Evans, Brewer, Shelton).
Watching the back up QBs.
Watching for good DL play.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I'd definitely like to see crisper, more in-sync run blocking. Let's just move some people out of the effing way for once.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Looking for better OL play (Evans, Brewer, Shelton).
Watching the back up QBs.
Watching for good DL play.
Chandler Brewer really needs to step up, otherwise I could see the Rams keeping AJ Jackson over him and Evans needs to showcase the ability to stay engaged throughout the play. Shelton was okay, but missed some assignments too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This game should leave us with a strong idea of who makes the team. We need some sorting on both lines' depth I think. Skill positions on offense look mostly sorted. Defense is more up in the air IMO, I'd like to see Rochell play well, feels like we're gonna need him this year. And the safety depth chart at the bottom it would be nice to see that clear up a bit.

Mainly though... No injuries is the key. Hope we don't see more fallout from that fight.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to see big games from Xavier Jones and Jake Funk.

If that happens… they play well, but so does the oline. (y)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

I'll feel a lot more positive about that scenario if they flip Anchrum & Evans at RG & RT. jmo.

WestCoastRam

Legend

I don't even need big games from them but what I'd like to see is them make plays when the oline isn't blocking well, using vision to get what's there, using their shiftiness to make tacklers miss or break some tackles near the line of scrimmage.

Xavier on one or two of his runs got too shifty and didn't put his foot in the ground and pick up an extra 1-2 yards. His instincts and vision don't even come close to Akers.

Funk doesn't really seem to have any shiftiness but I'd like to seem him press the hole better and break a tackle or two more when he gets there.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Hahahaha... I was thinking that we really need to string together some drives too no matter how bad the oline is and now that our punters are out. We're gonna have to! Well, our RBs will get some work tonight!

Psycho_X

Legend
Kiser, Howard playing to apparently compete for 4th ILB spot. Talib said Young and Reeder are the starters with Jones having the third spot locked up.

Also, Burgess and Rochelle playing. Be some good defensive players out there.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY (turned 32 UGH) AND BUSCH LIGHTS ARE FLOWING!!

LETS GET THIS FUCKIN WIN!!! WE DON'T NEED A DAMN PUNTER! WE GOT BRYCE EFFIN PERKINS!!

Psycho_X

Legend
And now the NFL stream is playing “Ram it”. Really could go rest of my life never hearing this fucking obnoxious song and be happier for it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Wonder why they're not moving Anchrum to guard, just to see how he performs there.

If one of our interior OL goes down, sure would like to see if Anchrum might be a better option than Evans.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wonder why they're not moving Anchrum to guard, just to see how he performs there.

If one of our interior OL goes down, sure would like to see if Anchrum might be a better option than Evans.

Sounds like the entire starting OL remains the same as against the Chargers last week.