Racing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Couldn't find a racing or high speed auto thread. I'm not an enthusiast or anything, but i came across this video today. Right around the 1:30 mark straightaway i was memorized. I've driven at 140 mph before(in a car) and it was a real high but this shit....
Infuckingsane. What balls.
GUY MARTIN vs MICHAEL DUNLOP
Isle of Man superbike 200mph speeds

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Accompanying article:
-------------------------
Truth be told, it's hard to write a piece that must accompany a video of a lap around the Snaefell Mountain in the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy. Some people say that these riders are completely insane and show off their death wish... but this is only judgemental and much too easy.
I would also say that guys racing in the TT are crazy, but in a figurative , admiring way. If I, or for what's worth, other "civil riders" were to try my best around the Mountain, I'd probably become the next casualty in the history of the Island. We must never forget that, no matter how insane all this looks, we are watching highly-skilled professionals doing what they do best.

Likewise, I am not at all sure if using "pushing the limits" is appropriate when talking about racing in the Isle of Man. The limits these chaps are pushing are so far beyond what we, common riders are used to that the mere concept of limits seems superfluous.

Anyway, if you're not getting sick from watching on-board motorcycle action at 200 mph (320 km/h) or more, then the video after the jump should please you a lot. At times, things get way beyond scary, especially when you observe how closely Guy Martin and Michael Dunlop often pass near kerbs, hedges, walls and all.

Adding jumps, road unevenness and in some cases, passing by the places where riders crashed in the past makes racing in the Isle of Man TT an even more intense experience. By the way, in 2015, Guy Martin will be using the BMW S1000RR model Michael Dunlop rode to victory in 2014. An exceptional machine which could brings Martin his long-sought victory. Enjoy!
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/guy-martin-and-michael-dunlop-200-mph-chase-video-94041.html#

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
anyone who races (any form) motorcycles has more guts than other racers. even the nitro class drivers in NHRA think the pro stock bike class drivers are insane (there's no protection other than 1 leather race suit). moto gp is always fun to watch.