R.I.P Tiny ‘Deebo’ Lister

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
66707223-E226-4B3E-922A-A1BEAC524879.jpeg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This one hurt. That is one of my favorite movies of all time. I just watched it last week for probably the 200th time....seriously. RIP Tiny. :-(

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate this year but loved watching him in movies.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin

He was obviously great in Friday and Next Friday. But, I remember him as Zeus from WWF fighting Hulk Hogan

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I guess Covid took him. Or something similar.

I currently have Covid. Started showing symptoms last Friday night. Started with a sore throat. And has turned into coughing damn near non-stop. I have been struggling to cough the last couple days. I couldnt get a breath to push it out. I was so close to going to the ER. Even my doctor said to go. But I wanted to hold out. Today I feel great outside of occasional coughing. I even got my taste back. Being diabetic, I was nervous that I may get a lot worse and end up like he did. Its a shame.

Screenshot_20201211-150310_Chrome.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend

I currently have Covid. Started showing symptoms last Friday night. Started with a sore throat. And has turned into coughing damn near non-stop. I have been struggling to cough the last couple days. I couldnt get a breath to push it out. I was so close to going to the ER. Even my doctor said to go. But I wanted to hold out. Today I feel great outside of occasional coughing. I even got my taste back. Being diabetic, I was nervous that I may get a lot worse and end up like he did. Its a shame.

View attachment 41866
Stay healthy.
It is a weird one.
I just returned to work on the 2nd.
I never had a sore throat and the cough was never bad.
Had a fever that would run up really quickly.....from 98 to 102 in 30 minutes or so, stay there for a bit, then fall back down to normal just as quickly.
A little body soreness, no smell or taste and toe pain.
Still have some fatigue and wheezing at night.
It’s strange in that symptoms vary a lot person to person.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He took the role of heel and made it menacing and funny at the same time. He was hilarious as the president in the 5th Element.

RIP Mr. Liston and thank you for providing us with great entertainment.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

View attachment 41866
Ask for a prescription for perles. Only thing that would get rid of my cough.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Ask for a prescription for perles. Only thing that would get rid of my cough.

Yea they gave me those, I've actually had a cough for a solid three months now. I've tried the pearls. They switched my BP meds thinking it was an Ace inhibitor cough, even tho I've been on lucinipril for three years. And it hadnt gone away. Covid just made it worse. I just had a coughing fit about an hour ago, almost passed out. Shit started to get dark lol. Its always worse at night. I had hope for them pearls, but they didn't do shit. Glad they worked for you tho.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Yea they gave me those, I've actually had a cough for a solid three months now. I've tried the pearls. They switched my BP meds thinking it was an Ace inhibitor cough, even tho I've been on lucinipril for three years. And it hadnt gone away. Covid just made it worse. I just had a coughing fit about an hour ago, almost passed out. Shit started to get dark lol. Its always worse at night. I had hope for them pearls, but they didn't do shit. Glad they worked for you tho.
Sorry to hear it :oops: Hope you find medication that works for you.

Had to put up with the same shit back in March. Hardly any coughing during the day, then at night couldn't stop. Frustrating as hell.