Quotes from Fish Dec 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
When Fisher says that this team is very close, does he mean close as in from one end of a pin to the other? Or close as in one end of a black hole to the other?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
These comments make him sound like a sadist. How you going to pretend everything is fine when a team is in peril? There is no point in posting what Jeff Fisher says any longer. Its time see what Jeff Fisher can do for the millionth time.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I just can't. Fisher either doesn't know or doesn't want to know the difference between having a chance in a one game matchup and consistently being able to execute over a season such that one can expect a certain baseline level of play.

The Rams have established no baseline and yet Fisher wants to use the Rams BEST game or best moments as our BASELINE!!! It's either insane or beyond disingenuous.

And I'd be more than happy to say that most directly. I think Fisher is a fine human being who shouldn't be the head coach of the Rams for a host of legit reasons .

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  1. This team is very, very close." — Fisher "To the Bottom"
  2. Fisher says he received a really nice text from former Rams HC Dick Vermeil regarding the news of his contract extension. "You Raped Them"
  3. Asked about the record he's on the cusp of tying, Fisher mentions he's sees the "glass half full." "Of Crap, The rest is empty"

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
When Fisher says that this team is very close, does he mean close as in from one end of a pin to the other? Or close as in one end of a black hole to the other?

He means very close to mutiny.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
I posted on here many times I thought the Rams to stick with a coach switching coaches every two years is a sure way to fail.
Stability is key.
Careful what you wish for. Haha.
That said we have Fisher for at least one more year. So, I am hoping the vision is actually there and it comes together. Nothing would make me happier than Fisher proving us all wrong.
I am going to try and find some positives going forward for the rest of the year.
Starting with Grob and Goff....watching for growth.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I can see them winning out now that it doesn't matter in the slightest - although Atlanta is going to come hungry.

Can 2016 be over yet?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hi Jeff reporty mcreportson LA times

Jeff any plans to try to ...jeff !! ,,,jeff!! coach ?! ,,guys he doing it again

sand-bury-your-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.