Quinn out again v KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW, anyone hear from Trinca-Pasat? Is the dude still chasing Shooter McGavin? Happy shot him in the head with a nail gun, but it was purely unintentional.
Over my head. Dude is out for the season is all I know.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams have some beef as well. The 2nd squad stuffed a run play to finish practice. That was impressive.

Coples moving inside was a good move.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Rams have some beef as well. The 2nd squad stuffed a run play to finish practice. That was impressive.

Coples moving inside was a good move.
Longacre is a stud. Can play some major minutes for us, and Seau is a find. If Easley can play Fairley's minutes, our DL will be fine.

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ethan Westbrooke is the real stud !!
M. Sam was drafted in same draft.
Yes, Westbrooks was a good draft pick/pickup. It will be interesting to see where/position he plays, if not multiple positions. I have a , like climbing a gym pole, feeling about Longacre though. I hope we can stash Seau, but he's almost playing too good to do that.

Sam had some talent, but he wasn't that interested into developing it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes, Westbrooks was a good draft pick/pickup. It will be interesting to see where/position he plays, if not multiple positions. I have a , like climbing a gym pole, feeling about Longacre though. I hope we can stash Seau, but he's almost playing too good to do that.

Sam had some talent, but he wasn't that interested into developing it.

True
Westbroke was a nice UDFA they had to pay up for.He started at DE but then moved him inside.He is back at DE and his speed is showing.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Longacre is looking good.Seau was another great find. He played well last year.
I think Seau is a little to u undersized for the 41"-3 defense.Rams are going to have a tough time hiding players

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Longacre is looking good.Seau was another great find. He played well last year.
I think Seau is a little to u undersized for the 41"-3 defense.Rams are going to have a tough time hiding players
It seems as if he will be a specialty, 3rd down, or long distance to go guy.....but sometimes these guys happen to be great players, and not tweeners. His TFL's in college are impressive, and he appears to have a fast motor/heart, which is something that is harder to measure than a person's height/weight. Think of Elvis Dumervil or T-Sizzle. I know that is lofty for him currently, but he has a chip on his shoulder, and he has, what a lot of us don't...time.

I look at him, and only strength, and will are keeping him from being solid. One of those things can be worked on, the other, he has, and will help him achieve the other.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup exactly this. Fisher felt after the travel he did to see his sister in the Olympics he was going to rest Quinn. He actually practiced but was going to sit him out he's one of those healthy scratches. If it was a regular season game he'd play but it's preseason so they just sit him.
You don't want a guy with possible explosive diarrhea in the game (there's some nasty bugs in the water in Rio).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, anyone hear from Trinca-Pasat? Is the dude still chasing Shooter McGavin? Happy shot him in the head with a nail gun, but it was purely unintentional.
He tore his acl I thought and was given an injury release settlement.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Sorry, not buying the olympic BS. If he can't travel on a plane then there is something wrong. I think he sees limited if any playing time this year.

Its my belief that you are closer to being right than the other posts here. I am suspecting that when or if we see Quinn in the lineup early this regular season it will be cameo appearances. Rams need to find some outside pass rushers because Sims & Hayes isn't going to get the job done & be a repeat of last season. I want to see more of Seau, Longacre & Westbrooks in passing situations. Westbrooks seems to be on delay when the ball was snapped last Saturday from the LDE post. Longacre was like being shot out of a cannon.

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Its my belief that you are closer to being right than the other posts here. I am suspecting that when or if we see Quinn in the lineup early this regular season it will be cameo appearances. Rams need to find some outside pass rushers because Sims & Hayes isn't going to get the job done & be a repeat of last season. I want to see more of Seau, Longacre & Westbrooks in passing situations. Westbrooks seems to be on delay when the ball was snapped last Saturday from the LDE post. Longacre was like being shot out of a cannon.
Bonifay why do you believe Quinn is not 100%? Because he hasn't played? He has been practicing and both he and Fisher say he's 100%. Unless he gets hurt in the preseason I believe he will be starting week one.