Quinn out again v KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hope he doesn't play at all this pre season. Just let him rest. We know what he can do in games.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would rather not see Quinn until October if it meant that he was fully healthy and in full swing.
He is important for this year, but he should be great for many more and I want that far more than to see him risk injury in a preseason game after not practicing this week.

Quinn at his best + Aaron Donald is something that I can't stop thinking about.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I watched a interview with Fisher and he said he was holding Quin out of the game to rest up from his trip to the Olympics. .....I'm not sure there is anything to worry about.... Fisher continued by saying he would play vs Denver.

Go Rams........ ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched a interview with Fisher and he said he was holding Quin out of the game to rest up from his trip to the Olympics. .....I'm not sure there is anything to worry about.... Fisher continued by saying he would play vs Denver.

Go Rams........ ;)
Yup exactly this. Fisher felt after the travel he did to see his sister in the Olympics he was going to rest Quinn. He actually practiced but was going to sit him out he's one of those healthy scratches. If it was a regular season game he'd play but it's preseason so they just sit him.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Sit on a plane for 13 hours, even if he likely had "first class" accommodations. Ugh!

I get restless leg syndrome after 1 hour on a plane, more Jack Daniels, please ma'am.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I would rather not see Quinn until October if it meant that he was fully healthy and in full swing.
He is important for this year, but he should be great for many more and I want that far more than to see him risk injury in a preseason game after not practicing this week.

Quinn at his best + Aaron Donald is something that I can't stop thinking about.

I'm looking forward to those 3'rd down and long passing situations with Easley, Hayes, Donald & Quinn bearing down on QB's. Add in a safety blitz, ... should be interesting.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I hear he is being held in Rio for dressing as a cop and robbing that brave stud swimmer Ryan Locknkey.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Sorry, not buying the olympic BS. If he can't travel on a plane then there is something wrong. I think he sees limited if any playing time this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sorry, not buying the olympic BS. If he can't travel on a plane then there is something wrong. I think he sees limited if any playing time this year.
wys.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fish is bein extra paranoid with him most likely. Him and Gaines both same deal, they are two guys whose availability will make an enormous impact on our season. Both should be able to round into game shape pretty quickly too provided they get some live snaps in games 3 and/or 4.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Everyone knows that fucking Quinn, can wreck a game, ask the NFL. I've had two major spinal surgeries...yeah, I'm concerned, but Quinn is practicing , he is coming along, he may be OK.

I will hope and pray for him, because, not only do I like him, and love the Rams, but he is a game changer, and a top 20 player in this league at 90%.

We have backup, but nobody can replace Quinn. Quinn and Donald...fooogett about it.

We about to fuck up the league...destroy it, ask Wauffle.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is he still at the Olympic's Watching his sister?

No he is not.His sister missed out on her heat.She took the lead & then was going to take 2nd in her heat.She ate it on the 2nd to last hurdle.

---Robert Quinn was eating Greg Robinson for lunch. He is getting around the edge easy. He is smooth & strong. He is one of the best ever at just getting around the edge.
I'm not saying he is a HOF player,but he can be if he can stay healthy & continue the way he is right now.The back surgery is behind him for the most part. He has such a powerful punch.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Everyone knows that freaking Quinn, can wreck a game, ask the NFL. I've had two major spinal surgeries...yeah, I'm concerned, but Quinn is practicing , he is coming along, he may be OK.

I will hope and pray for him, because, not only do I like him, and love the Rams, but he is a game changer, and a top 20 player in this league at 90%.

We have backup, but nobody can replace Quinn. Quinn and Donald...fooogett about it.

We about to freak up the league...destroy it, ask Wauffle.

Robert Quinn is a Bad Man !!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Robert Quinn is a Bad Man !!
Fuck yes, he is. He lulls you to sleep with his southern drawl, then steals your nuts, and breaks his best friend in one fell swoop.

I believe in him. I just bought his salute to service jersey. Coolest jersey in any sport that I have ever owned.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
BTW, anyone hear from Trinca-Pasat? Is the dude still chasing Shooter McGavin? Happy shot him in the head with a nail gun, but it was purely unintentional.