Quinn is out.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/11/8/9690226/robert-quinn-injury-rams-vs-vikings-week-9

The St. Louis Rams will be without a key cog on their defensive line this week. Star defensive end Robert Quinn is inactive for the team's Week 9 game against the Minnesota Vikings, according to Steve Wyche of NFL Network.

Quinn is apparently dealing with a knee injury of some kind. It's unknown when he suffered the injury or how severe it is, but he did not practice this week and was listed as questionable on the injury report. Eugene Sims is expected to get the start in Quinn's place.

This is the first game Quinn will miss since his rookie season. The 2011 first-round draft pick has developed into one of the league's best 4-3 pass rushers, racking up 45 sacks in his first four seasons. He's been his usual dominant self in 2015, recording five sacks and three forced fumbles in the first seven games.

The 4-3 Rams will hope that Quinn is ready to go for next week's game with the Chicago Bears. They could ill-afford to lose their best pass rusher as they attempt to mount a playoff push in the rugged NFC West.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Sure wish we knew something, anything about the Quinn, Long, McDonald injuries. I know they are trying to keep info from our opponents, but boy is is frustrating as a fan...

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
personally, I'm confident in all of their backups except Havensein. As odd as it may seem, the worst player of that group may be the biggest loss

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The secondary is gonna have to step up. Force a couple of coverage sacks. Sims and Hayes are no slouches. Quinn is elite, but those two are pretty solid. We're still gonna be a tough defense. They'll just have to suck it up and play more snaps than usual.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Does anyone know when Quinn sustained this injury? It seems as if we had a rash of injuries all of a sudden after the bye week. Only the Rams could have poor enough luck to return from a week off in worse health....

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
correct me if im wrong, but didnt quinn play only like 30 some percent of snaps vs the 49ers

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A healthy Quinn and we would have won this game.

Really, really missed him.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
He cost us the game by mailing it in. I didn't know he wasn't playing all week until today. I would have chalked it up as a loss had I known. Really pissed off about this.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
He cost us the game by mailing it in. I didn't know he wasn't playing all week until today. I would have chalked it up as a loss had I known. Really pissed off about this.
Mailing it in? This guy hasn't missed a game in a long time and gives it all he has. How do you know what exactly is going on with his knee?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Mailing it in? This guy hasn't missed a game in a long time and gives it all he has. How do you know what exactly is going on with his knee?

I'm just mad about it. Very clear the right side of the DL wasn't getting its usual push. Just mad.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If Quinn could have gone, I'm sure he would have. Of all the players that you could criticize for mailing it in, you pick Quinn, one of the hardest working guys on the team?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
If Quinn could have gone, I'm sure he would have. Of all the players that you could criticize for mailing it in, you pick Quinn, one of the hardest working guys on the team?

Little late to the party, friend. I'm over it.