Quinn IS a Cowboy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
They really do pick the best defensive ends

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Wow, I think I may have seen him yesterday -- I was at DFW, and a well-built guy in gray sweats & hoodie walked by where I was sitting in terminal B, who bore a striking resemblance to Quinn. Hard to tell because of the gray loose hoodie outfit he was wearing. He stopped to linger in front of a Cowboys pro shop.... I thought, if it was him, maybe he's looking to get traded to big D?? I didn't want to leave my stuff (laptop, etc.) or I'd have followed him for a bit.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh..I could care less about Quinn anymore. He said some negative things about the team that paid him for years. I like the way guys like Whit treated his former team with respect when business decisions were made.

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
Wow, I think I may have seen him yesterday -- I was at DFW, and a well-built guy in gray sweats & hoodie walked by where I was sitting in terminal B, who bore a striking resemblance to Quinn. Hard to tell because of the gray loose hoodie outfit he was wearing. He stopped to linger in front of a Cowboys pro shop.... I thought, if it was him, maybe he's looking to get traded to big D?? I didn't want to leave my stuff (laptop, etc.) or I'd have followed him for a bit.

Lol — did he have a big wad of tobacco? Perfect place for him. When he spits it out it’s like a big cow paddie

The Cowys will use him right.He can get after a QB for sure. Perfect spot guy, not the best in running down situations, but still can hold his on when he wants to.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This is one part of many why players don't want to play in Miami.

South beach, the weather and the party scene don't mean squat when you're shipped out a few years into the contract and done in such a manner that you can't even find the best deal for yourself.

Part of why the Rams are becoming an easy pick is that we're competitive, have one of the best staffs especially for younger players and aging vets and if we have to part ways, we do it in such a fashion that a player is traded to a good situation or released so that they can find their best fit out there.

Even if every player doesn't know this, you KNOW that every Agent does and that's big when doing the "real talk" about numbers.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I don't know how i should feel about this. I feel like all the FA's we sign are just Bandaids, and don't really make the Cowboys any better.

At least we didnt give up more than a 6th round pick, in case it doesn't pan out.

Ram65

Legend
It's too bad Quinn got hurt and never could regain his greatness. He was a big difference maker for the Rams.

It was interesting that some thought his absents last year was missed by the Rams. Now that he is a Cowboy I'll get to see him play some. He seemed to be more limited to coverage sacks. He can still track down a quarterback but, those quick corner bending pressures weren't there. Quinn a Cowboy sure doesn't sound right.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Quinn is still making $9.2m this season. He didn't take that big a pay cut and ended up with a better team. If Lawrence plays hard Quinn will have a much easier time of it than he did in Miami.