Quick thoughts from the tractor cab..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Good Evening you all, the Rams lost, but the world didn't end.

As I sip this Busch Light and jam Zach Bryan from the cab of my Case IH 340 Magnum, I have these throughts...

We're below .500 for the 2nd time in the McVay era. McVay has taken us to 2 Super Bowls and won 1. Had an extraordinary coaching resume. HE DIDN'T FORGET TO COACH OR CALL PLAYS.

Stafford was a baller last year and for his career. HE DIDN'T FORGET HOW TO PLAY. He's been sacked more through the first 5 games this season than ever in his career. What do you expect him to do?

It's quite evident that the lack of a OL has changed how the plays are called. We know McVay loves those medium - deep crossers and deep routes. But when it takes 3-4 seconds to develop a play and only 2 seconds worth of protection.. what do you do? You have to do the short, intermediate, conservative ugly shit to try and protect the QB.

Our running game desperately needs a bruising, mean MOTHERFCKR. We're too soft in every aspect of the offense right now.

This team is decimated on the OL. And that's what we're seeing result wise

The Rams will get healthy, the Rams be fine. Until we lose 7 games, we have hope. It's a long season.

Sean McVay didn't forget how to coach, and Stafford didn't learn how to ball out.

I will say this though, the Rams continually neglecting the OL is why we're in this situation. I hate to beat a dead horse, but what would be more valuable... Creed Humphries or Tutu? Draft decisions like that are why we're where we're at.

We'll be fine.