Quick Takeaways

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Av8R

UDFA
What a great victory huh? That being said, I have two quick takeaways from today that I think have got lost in all the excitement. The first noteworthy item was the ability to come out strong in the second half. How many times have we seen this team look flat after the half? That was encouraging. But I think the most exciting thing to see was an OC that made game day adjustments. I think Cignetti deserves a lot of credit there.

…..

Legend
I could not see the game.....I was following along along on radio in the first quarter and gametracker in the 2nd half... but I will say that when the Seahawks scored 18 straight points in the 4th quarter, we could have easily given up and easily given way to the SOSAR.....

so that said...

RESILIENCE is the big take away for me.

This outcome of THIS game will last some Rams fans and almost every Rams player a lifetime